Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how she feels swapping sausage for burger?
Also who the duck eats with their elbows out so their shoulders are flexed. That burger looks legitimate original 😂 never seen anyone else cook a basic chicken burger before I may need to hurry and sign up to the BOD
Who the duck eats like that??? She leads with her tongue and then it looks like her lips might explode because she’s stretching her mouth so wide open… WTAF?!?! 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In relation to Dr Teef awaiting an apology from that narc I hope . But hey this is Do no wrong Loaf who kills their kid and still expects an apology
In relation to this, it’s wyuld that manifestor generator loaf is painting herself as the victim here waiting on an ✨oooffft 🤌✨ apology. Load you owe so many bleeping apologies you bleep. The fact you have the audacity to post a video like this is pure comedy at this point.

Reactions: 13
She SO reads Tattle - sharing the comment from some poor loser loving on her brows (or her own comment copied and pasted) when we’ve all been commenting on the big hairy man-like caterpillar tit show on her face 🙄 And she’s clearly using filters AND she’s botoxed to the bleeping hilt so duck off, Loaf - we can see RIGHT THROUGH your bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sooo many people tell me how young I look... No loaf, no they don't. Maybe she got confused look and act.
But seriously her behavior at the moment is so manic

She’s like a ‘dear diary’ 12 year old.
And is that really a surgery bra??? Bloody hell, must be nice to pick and choose when you wear post surgery garments.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right well. Looks like Loaf has found ~new followers overnight & Social Blade is back up. Looks like she went back to Professional around the 19th July. Having it off Profess, then back on has skewed her averages. If you’re a digital agency looking at this, it’s deceptive.

Social Blade - 1/7 =554542
Other Site 2/7 = 555209 (more recent)

~667 new/(unblocked followers ?) overnight. Weird. She’s updated her bio, gone back to professional & public settings & gained 667 new followers. Seems legit 🙄
557295 followers. Social Blade this morning showing an increase of 2507. Totally legit. The Social Media Manager must of started.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 2351185
In relation to, Wyullld!
I am raging tbh lol
Loaf, You aborted your baby in a hissy fit because your husband was keeping a promise to his daughters, you took away all yours and his childrens excitement for a little sister & his excitement for another daughter and you had your closest friends do what they do - rally around you when times are hard and supported you, you made them hold Pixie and grieve with you, but you knew what you did
And now you have the AUDACITY to post this sh*t - YOU wanting an apology 😂 🙌
You lost your husband, you lost the family you had together, Nath is backed off, you lost ALL of your dearest friends, You couldn't even keep your toyboy kettle.. You are lonely and on your way out - look at your engagement on socials, we just love watching the sh*tshow.

Please get medically evaluated because you are one messed up ciabatta

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If I wasn’t blocked I’d post a 🐀 on all her pics. She’s the Kim/Kanye to the Taylor swift story. Lying and playing victim and making Dr A look like the asshole when in reality the proof is there. It’s loaf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ballerina in you? The only thing in you is no soul and a new dick every week.
No one believes you were a ballerina you pigeon toed wanker.

it’s in a bun because you’re a broke ass witch who can’t afford her weekly blow dry anymore.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honest question - I’m hopeless at these things … how do you know these followers are legit?
We don’t know they are legit & will prob never know.

Given how her stats were tracking this is an anomaly with no real catalyst/scandal to qualify it, I personally don’t think they’re legit. Making her account professional again, making other changes to her account ie. her bio. Someone is doing some work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.