Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get it, get it, get it loaf
Wonder how she feels swapping sausage for burger?
Also who the duck eats with their elbows out so their shoulders are flexed. That burger looks legitimate original 😂 never seen anyone else cook a basic chicken burger before I may need to hurry and sign up to the BOD

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right well. Looks like Loaf has found ~new followers overnight & Social Blade is back up. Looks like she went back to Professional around the 19th July. Having it off Profess, then back on has skewed her averages. If you’re a digital agency looking at this, it’s deceptive.

Social Blade - 1/7 =554542
Other Site 2/7 = 555209 (more recent)

~667 new/(unblocked followers ?) overnight. Weird. She’s updated her bio, gone back to professional & public settings & gained 667 new followers. Seems legit 🙄
I wonder whether she had to switch to try and get partnerships. I’m certain I read companies want stats. The market is so saturated they want influencers who get good ROI. I’m curious as to her stats. I feel like she is totally irrelevant in this day and age. Her audience is just an older one that hasn’t unfollowed, I doubt they’re buying her tit in the masses in her heyday anymore.

Reactions: 9
She’s really getting into the NLP bullshit isn’t she talking gibberish. It’s a sign that someone is at their wits end and they are so lonely and desperate. She will be off on another transformation retreat course soon so that she feels like she has friends and ‘yes’ people around her. I remember when she posted all the new people/friends that had been there for her after the death of Pixie, and each person was either she pays them for products or they are on her pay roll. Kylie must be her only free friend.

Reactions: 14
What the actual duck?! 🤣

First of all.. What a dumb bleeping outdated comment. Men don’t like a make up covered woman who looks like crap when it’s all removed???!! What the actual duck?
When were we supposed to live our lives according to what men like? Isn’t this exactly the opposite of what Sophie pretends to teach?

Second of all… why is this brain dead loser sharing it? I’m sorry. What a bleep. What a bleeping Fucktard Mccuntface.

Oh wait… that’s right. She’s a narcissistic psychopath. That tit slides over her head. All she sees is a compliment to feed her enormous ego. “OMG I HAVE TO SHARE TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS HAHAHAHAHAHA”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder whether she had to switch to try and get partnerships. I’m certain I read companies want stats. The market is so saturated they want influencers who get good ROI. I’m curious as to her stats. I feel like she is totally irrelevant in this day and age. Her audience is just an older one that hasn’t unfollowed, I doubt they’re buying her tit in the masses in her heyday anymore.
Yeah - I think her core audience is out growing her content & she’s isn’t really appealing to the younger market. It’ll be interesting end of year when Google starts deleting a whole lot of inactive gmail accounts. I wonder if that will disable Insta bot accounts at all?

After the Gmail accounts are disabled, Twitter & Meta do a force password reset on accounts. Tik Tok prob won’t do it.

Any SM account with a email message undelivered from a gmail account gets deleted.

US General Election - Nov 2024? That’s my conspiracy tin hat theory to get rid of the bots on SM pre-election. Did big tech get their hands smacked after the last election?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She LITERALLY killed her unborn baby!!! And she’s posting footage of her flaunting around laughing and love her best, most “magical” life?

duck up.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She has completely and utterly lost the plot. Talking about your internals and vibrations and her 'natural' face that is anything but?! She's completely delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wow her skincare is incredible, the other day she had oily skin and bumps, today absolutely ZERO pores and the smoothest skin you’ve ever seen.

IMG_9406.png

IMG_9408.png

IMG_9409.png

spock better not ever deny getting injections because her face is just WYULD now it’s out of control. An intervention is needed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She said she’d filled all her spaces but we could sign up to inquire 😂😂😂
In relation to spaces being filled, I mean my literal body spaces with all the post surgery stuff and cactus, and yes you can still sign up to inquire if I have space avaylaBOOL 🧚‍♀️🦄

Love the new Bio update - 🚀 DARE to change your life in 1 click
Hehehe, I’m talking about a click of your yoni. WYULD that you think I’m talking about my course again - I’m full! Vibrate from self-pleasure if you’re sleeping alone. 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.