Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’ve joked about what she’s done to her face but holy wow, what has she done to her cheeks!!!! If she’s been spotted at lax she must be on the way home now, I reckon once she’s home she will just flog the bods upcoming program and pretend nothing’s happened 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Yes! It’s shocking. In NZ brands have really been called to account for lack of diversity. Some do really well now - many still have a long way to go. What is the situation in Au? Is diversity discussed, encouraged and expected?
I understand and it is nice to see some diversity but at the same time the obligation that some people put on their companies to act a certain way I find so tiring.
I personally do not care if a campaign has only white, black, yellow, thin, overweight and so on. I don’t have this need to feel represented.
Some people feel so triggered by and the need to feel represented by everything.

There are brands that does not make clothes for people size 16 and over and that’s their choice. They are losing a big market from not making larger sizes but other brands do and that’s fine.

Oh and I am not white or stick thin.

Reactions: 14
And the rules of the game here is to bold all the little phrases that our gal uses.

So, those who have been following for a while will know literally all the phrases or enhancers that Sophie uses in relation to any of her stories.
That last thread we kind of got all swept up in the cokechella and kettle rooting but now it is time to focus. We are in prep mode folks!
'Kettle rooting' 😆
---
Nothing quite like it ?
She would probably find the same exhilaration from the love of her children if she bleeping parented them
She will be back to being grateful for laundry again soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yup! I’m sure she mentioned the word ‘opportunity’ in there too - basically painting a picture of her being ASKED to go to the ‘location’ to do this ‘thing’ ie the opposite of her deciding to go on a holiday of her own accord and taking some CH merch to take some photos in.
I also find it hilarious that The Bod Instagram page has no posts on its grid since the Anzac Day cookies post.
I’d also like to Ali and Brie to clarify what they meant when they posted about ‘Work Thangs’ on their Insta 😜🤔🤫🫠
I think the dead giveaway that it was all for CH is the fact that most of their other “ambassadors” didn’t receive their hauls until earlier this week, well after Loaf left for the US so she had to have arranged to collect hers earlier. I imagine the conversation went something like “oh hey CH, I know you’re about to launch a new collection that you’ll expect me to promote but thing is, I’ll be out of the country at a super family friendly event in the lead up to that. So how about I take my gear and do my haul shoot in a fancy foreign location for you guys??” “Sure, it’ll be great to see our clothes shot in a different location” says CH. I don’t believe for a second they specifically asked her to go to coachella to shoot for them at all, this was all her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly.... for all of her fans. What mother of 5 children can disappear overseas without a care in the world? That is NOT parenting! It's absolutely infuriating that people STILL defend her.

Reactions: 18
I think the dead giveaway that it was all for CH is the fact that most of their other “ambassadors” didn’t receive their hauls until earlier this week, well after Loaf left for the US so she had to have arranged to collect hers earlier. I imagine the conversation went something like “oh hey CH, I know you’re about to launch a new collection that you’ll expect me to promote but thing is, I’ll be out of the country at a super family friendly event in the lead up to that. So how about I take my gear and do my haul shoot in a fancy foreign location for you guys??” “Sure, it’ll be great to see our clothes shot in a different location” says CH. I don’t believe for a second they specifically asked her to go to coachella to shoot for them at all, this was all her.
Hmm I bet they knew it was Coachella and were on board with it until the backlash. They probably didn't expect her to be splashed all over SM with her nips out and rubbing her c section scar on the back of a youths neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly.... for all of her fans. What mother of 5 children can disappear overseas without a care in the world? That is NOT parenting! It's absolutely infuriating that people STILL defend her.
4 kids.. She aborted the latest one 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 9
These influencers just really operate on another level don’t they? I will never wrap my head around them… her struggling, rebellious son is trying to create a clothing brand and do something productive with his life and still VERY MUCH in need of strong parental role models, her other son flies so under the radar, her twins are gorgeous young girls. All these kids buried their sister 3 months ago - and her priority was going to Cokechella and getting railed by a kettle.
I just, I don’t know I just don’t even have words.
---
Like it’s one thing to not grieve or mourn as the woman who pulled the trigger… but how about some compassion for all the huge feelings your children are going through?! Sorry but their grief is more important than anything and you bleeping being there for them supersedes everything

• Heart
Reactions: 36
These influencers just really operate on another level don’t they? I will never wrap my head around them… her struggling, rebellious son is trying to create a clothing brand and do something productive with his life and still VERY MUCH in need of strong parental role models, her other son flies so under the radar, her twins are gorgeous young girls. All these kids buried their sister 3 months ago - and her priority was going to Cokechella and getting railed by a kettle.
---
Like it’s one thing to not grieve or mourn as the woman who pulled the trigger… but how about some compassion for all the huge feelings your children are going through?! Sorry but their grief is more important than anything and you bleeping being there for them supersedes everything
This. Everything you’ve said here is so on point.

Reactions: 11
Still no prism try on haul lol…… it launches tomorrow morning she will probably do something Sunday when it’s all sold out or minimal left… or alternatively she will do it and say it’s all sold out when really there’s stock left lol she is so tit at such an easy job 🤣

• Haha
She looks absolutely miserable
---
Didn't she post a story the other week about "guess where we've just been invited to go".... and an amazing work opportunity..... again alluding that it came from another company like CH?
YES she absolutely did. She was with the girls and she was going on about how she'd been invited to go somewhere and how exciting and she couldn't wait to share it all.. AND people were guessing Coachella and Disneyland as options.

Reactions: 8
If our suspicions are correct and she’s on her way home, who wants to place a bet on how long it’ll be until Kettle has moved into the beach house and introduced to the kids?

• Sick
  • Wow
Spotted. From a legitimate source with 17k followers (well to me that’s makes her legitimate)

I KNEW someone would have to have spotted her
That person is a bit silly as the video wasn't from now it was from ages ago BUT the point was made that she was spotted with him solo...and in USA

Mother of 4. Yes I do understand that when someone loses a child to miscarriage / still birth they are considered a mother of that child. But this wasn't the case here so she doesn't really get to have that privilege.
---
---
Exactly why she doesn't deserve the title of mother of 5, I mean she isn't really mothering any tbh!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she is using Pixie’s name to promote her new challenge. Just when you think she can’t go any lower !
Most women’s bellies look like that 6 weeks post part Partum … and would be a quick bounce back after only being pregnant 23 weeks.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Funny how she seems to be mentioning Pixie in every post she possibly can now .
again , using her kid that she killed and “loose” skin from the pregnancy to try garner participants for the new challenge . bleeping flog

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Funny how she seems to be mentioning Pixie in every post she possibly can now .
again , using her kid that she killed and “loose” skin from the pregnancy to try garner participants for the new challenge . bleeping flog
Literally everyone has lose skin too. She is making out like hers was bad and she has done something drastic in 6 weeks. How bleeping dare she!! How can companies continue to work with her.

I bet the girls at Tea Time would have a field day with the Bod post!! It's everything the are against

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.