Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this remind me of 🖤🐍 in and out of her CH gear at 🎡 😂 💜🩵🩷💚💛🧡 with her boyfies

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she wants us to believe this trip was for a campaign for The Bod for a challenge that is starting in 3 days, and we are yet to see the campaign?! Where are are employees in this campaign?

So Loaf really just came up with a plan to try and tax write off a trip to Coachella with paid staff (because she has no mates). And her plan was - we will say it’s a CH campaign and take a group photo of us at Coachella in our CH activewear. And no one will question it. Fool proof. Great plan, Loaf. Seamless.

Also, Loaf. You’ve been away from your kids for about a week now. Go. Home. Parent. Your. Children.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel she will be quiet now and turn up in Adelaide because she is suffering ( MH and all ya know) because we only see 5 minutes of someone’s day , be kind 🧚‍♀️

Reactions: 16
OMG Loaf keep on saying that there is nothing like Coachella. The vibe, energy and everyone in one place for the same reason.
Newsflash it is a bloody music festival…not a spiritual retreat.

I have never been to Coachella but I have been to many music festivals around the world and yes they are great but it is not a life changing experience though.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG Loaf keep on saying that there is nothing like Coachella. The vibe, energy and everyone in one place for the same reason.
Newsflash it is a bloody music festival…not a spiritual retreat.

I have never been to Coachella but I have been to many music festivals around the world and yes they are great but it is not a life changing experience though.
And the body dysmorphia in her answers to competing is real “ I don’t ever want to be bigger than bikini “…. Also kudos to Nath if he put his foot down and said no to training her , because he isn’t 👌🏼

Reactions: 18
It’s funny how she is trying to make out it’s the morning and posts Coachella 🤣🙄 to try and pretend she isn’t over in the U.S.
It’s almost 2 in the afternoon head. Typical narcissistic behaviour. Trying to control a narrative, when really she has ditched her family again for her new man. She is honestly disgusting.
Wonder how long she will keep quiet about him. Kettle sure was is quiet on socials

Reactions: 15
IMG_4817.png

Showcase every detail of my 1% 💫✨🧚‍♀️

can everyone just vote no so we don’t have to hear her tit?

edited to add - if bath doesn’t prep her she said she wants Stephkaa to.. is it a bad thing to then share every detail of someone else’s program? Idk how it all works with coaches and the privacy of programs and stuff since it’s all so competitive

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Holy gum balls.
What the faaaarrrrrrk. Haven’t read the thread yet so unsure if this is posted already.
have to catch up on 8 pages from the last one still lol
I wonder if she claims her injections too as a marketing expense

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.