Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck I'm early 40s and don't look like this cretin - can we all agree being in your 40s doesn't automatically make you look a haggered slapper like loaf 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She has mentioned the bod challenge for a few weeks. Remember when she weighed the ham for the sammich. Then scooped the biscoff spread out of the jar on the scales. 😂😂😂
---
I think she leaves out the intricacies of what gear actually gets you ripped though.
There’s a clue in her latest lost minerals ad - she started suffering breakouts after she turned 30. You know what else changed after she turned 30 - she started to brag about staying stage comp lean year round 🧐 All legit prep coaches, tell you this is unsustainable - without assistance.
---
So she wants us to believe this trip was for a campaign for The Bod for a challenge that is starting in 3 days, and we are yet to see the campaign?! Where are are employees in this campaign?

So Loaf really just came up with a plan to try and tax write off a trip to Coachella with paid staff (because she has no mates). And her plan was - we will say it’s a CH campaign and take a group photo of us at Coachella in our CH activewear. And no one will question it. Fool proof. Great plan, Loaf. Seamless.

Also, Loaf. You’ve been away from your kids for about a week now. Go. Home. Parent. Your. Children.
I’m really curious if this was a pre planned work trip - what Visa they got for the US. If she is travelling on an ESTA, she is absolutely not allowed to work there in any capacity.
Mikaela Testa got stopped and interrogated at US customs and DEPORTED bc they didn’t want her taking photos for her only fans account.

If this was a planned “work trip” I’d love to know what working visa she got and what questions she answered in the US. This can get you banned for life from entering there.

Reactions: 24
There’s a clue in her latest lost minerals ad - she started suffering breakouts after she turned 30. You know what else changed after she turned 30 - she started to brag about staying stage comp lean year round 🧐 All legit prep coaches, tell you this is unsustainable - without assistance.
---

I’m really curious if this was a pre planned work trip - what Visa they got for the US. If she is travelling on an ESTA, she is absolutely not allowed to work there in any capacity.
Mikaela Testa got stopped and interrogated at US customs and DEPORTED bc they didn’t want her taking photos for her only fans account.

If this was a planned “work trip” I’d love to know what working visa she got and what questions she answered in the US. This can get you banned for life from entering there.
Wow.. that's actually a really interesting thought. I bet she didn't have an appropriate work visa

Reactions: 10
Wow.. that's actually a really interesting thought. I bet she didn't have an appropriate work visa
She would have had of had an ESTA (last 2yrs). I’ve had to go for work a few times. Say work at customs and make sure you have a returned flight booked. It was short stays though I.e a week.
Not sure about Mikaela Testa & why she would have even been interrogated and turned back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This woman is manic. Every time her feed is refreshed there’s some pivot to something else! We’ve done living it up at Coachella, now not doing content for CH, it was actually for The Bod, you guys, now I’m still grieving my dead baby, you guys only see 1%, and do you want to see all my comp prep because I desperately need engagement and here’s a plug for Lust. Jesus bleeping Christ. Pick a lane and make your content at least *pretend* to be cohesive. It is the most disordered, chaotic mix of “content” obviously posted by a woman who is panicked and spiralling her cash cow is about to keel over.

Reactions: 21
Her employees would have to have had work visa's as well since they were over there 'shooting a campaign'.

Funny how in all the new Bod 6 week challenge content I've seen, she has been exclusively wearing the new CH collection. It's almost as though it was planned to be a CH campaign...

348957948.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Her employees would have to have had work visa's as well since they were over there 'shooting a campaign'.

Funny how in all the new Bod 6 week challenge content I've seen, she has been exclusively wearing the new CH collection. It's almost as though it was planned to be a CH campaign...

View attachment 2132811
If it was in fact for the bod. Why did she need to go to the US for the photos? There is no cross over. No colab. She just proved herself that she in fact lied and it was meant to be CH

Reactions: 20
If it was in fact for the bod. Why did she need to go to the US for the photos? There is no cross over. No colab. She just proved herself that she in fact lied and it was meant to be CH
If she claims any of this trip as tax benefit for work, I think that would be questioned. You can do a photo shoot anywhere for The Bod and CH didn’t authorise it their end, so she can’t say it was for them. She isn’t attending a conference.

Would love to see the ATO do an audit on her. This must of raised red flags with someone at the ATO? Any tax accountants here ?

Reactions: 8
She 100% was trying to use CH as a justification for travel 'I'm grieving guuuuyyyyssss but CH neeeeds me to go to Palm Springs for the campaign - it's for work!'

Now that she's back peddling and saying it was for The Bod it doesn't make her look any better because she has 100% control over where the campaign takes place...why does she need to go to Coachella? People must be noticing the inconsistencies in her stories.

Reactions: 16
I’m guessing if Brie is in Bali, Ali is working overtime to damage control for this ‘campaign’. It’s interesting that there doesn’t seem to be a single video of her in Palm Springs talking about the campaign but that’s because her and Kettle had moved on elsewhere before tit hit the fan, and the shoot was intended for CH so they didn’t think to do one beforehand. A few photos with a sign up link to the bod wouldn’t be enough to convince people to sign up. I know I didn’t see the pic of her in Cleo Harper with her overfilled cheeks and think ‘tit, I really need to sign up because the backdrop of Palm Springs looks amazing’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course Outspoken has defended her and criticised tattle all while reading here religiously and using this site for gossip etc. hi girls! 👋🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
She was definitely going to claim the whole trip on tax as a work expense and use the CH launch as her “work”. She admitted doing this with her Europe trip last year when she shot the CH clothing in Santorini. She admitted this on the episode of her podcast that talked about her Europe trip. Andrew also went to a conference on that trip so he wrote it off too 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So she wants us to believe this trip was for a campaign for The Bod for a challenge that is starting in 3 days, and we are yet to see the campaign?! Where are are employees in this campaign?

So Loaf really just came up with a plan to try and tax write off a trip to Coachella with paid staff (because she has no mates). And her plan was - we will say it’s a CH campaign and take a group photo of us at Coachella in our CH activewear. And no one will question it. Fool proof. Great plan, Loaf. Seamless.

Also, Loaf. You’ve been away from your kids for about a week now. Go. Home. Parent. Your. Children.
Such a good point by the time the campaign is edited and posted the bleeping thing would have already started. Coaches last was was last weekend so she easily could have gone a few days early filmed it, enjoyed the concerts over the weekend and then had it uploaded early this week and pumped the campaign to get people to sign up over 5-7 days before the challenge starts.

But ahhh as usual it's nothing but lies.

Reactions: 9
She 100% was trying to use CH as a justification for travel 'I'm grieving guuuuyyyyssss but CH neeeeds me to go to Palm Springs for the campaign - it's for work!'

Now that she's back peddling and saying it was for The Bod it doesn't make her look any better because she has 100% control over where the campaign takes place...why does she need to go to Coachella? People must be noticing the inconsistencies in her stories.
Agreed. The traveling for work excuse was first and foremost as a cover because she wanted to party but didn’t want to admit it. She knew it would draw scrutiny because she is supposed to be in mourning. If she pretended that she had to go for work then she thought she would be above reproach. The tax write off would have been an extra benefit but not the primary reason.

Reactions: 9
Let's not forget today is Friday and she's due in Sydney for an appearance...
Someone on the previous thread confirmed yesterday that she won’t be at the fitness expo anymore. There was a message exchange with the FB page I think

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Isn't that with her husband?
---
Yesterday we invited 12 beautiful women...
Oh yeah not you 🖤🐍
Can I just say kind of off topic where’s the diversity Cleo Harper? Not only are they trash for supporting Sophie but their lack of diversity in their campaigns and events is embarrassing.
---

View attachment 2132811
Her face 🥴

Can I just say kind of off topic where’s the diversity Cleo Harper? Not only are they trash for supporting Sophie but their lack of diversity in their campaigns and events is embarrassing.
---

Her face 🥴
Yes 100% agree re: the lack of diversity. It’s just so boring to see mostly thin, white, conventionally attractive women promoting any brand. There’s a a couple of WOC and/or curvy models scattered through their Insta page but it screams just ticking off a diversity checkbox.

Yes! It’s shocking. In NZ brands have really been called to account for lack of diversity. Some do really well now - many still have a long way to go. What is the situation in Au? Is diversity discussed, encouraged and expected?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.