Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Triceratops ! Had to shorten but winning thread name was

Sophie Guidolin #22 - Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella. She's not grief-stricken, read the wiki and you'll sicken

Recap away @robbolife 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
  • We had some newbies join the thread asking questions which ruffled a few tattle feathers. IN RELATION TO the title, please read the wiki before asking questions. You will understand why no one believes she had a SB and why most of us who are vehemently pro choice are still grossed out by Loafies actions. Oh and you’ll find out who Bev is too.
  • Triniti did a quiet unfollow of Loaf
  • Loafie teased us all with a ‘campaign shoot’ reel, leading many to assume she was doing a CH shoot in Palm Springs
  • She LITERALLY had a fall (from grace some would argue) at the poolside in Palm Springs - a mysterious prediction of what was to come in following days
  • Video footage emerged online of loafie sitting on her toyboy Michael Kettle’s shoulders rubbing her 😽all over his neck (her skirt was that short) and a top smaller than my cleaning rags revealing her nips. Face covered by a bandana to hide the swinging jaw and big ass sunnies to conceal the plate sized pupils.
  • We were just recovering from that eyesore when she posted a STANKY, unedited, dusty, phone pic of herself with her employees friends wearing CH at Cokechella captioned ‘Cleo Harper x Coachella’ leading everyone to believe this to be the campaign shoot she has been going on about.
  • Within hours Cleo Harper went into full on damage control due to the negative comments on their posts about being associated with Coachella and told everyone that this was not a CH approved campaign. They were clear that they are NOT in the business of doing a Coachella collab
  • Woops, Loafie deleted the STANKY pic within the hour of CH going into damage control
  • Cue the back-pedalling harder than the titanic trying to avoid the iceberg - THE NEXT DAY Loafie starts replying to comments on her post from last week which were asking what the campaign shoot was for. She now starts saying it is for a The Bod campaign - posts pics of herself in CH activewear in Palm Springs with The Bod branding.
  • She also starts posting stories implying she is travelling home and is now having slow mornings at a cafe in QLD. Turns out these were reshares of stories she was tagged in and one of them she cropped out the OP’s name and her tag to make it look like it was her own story.
  • She also starts posting stories about grief, how everyone grieves differently, there is no timeline, she is not sharing this sacred time online and that she spends most days at pixies grave (sure Jan)
  • Then posts a story implying she is currently at Pixie’s grave with a caption ‘today marks 3 months’ when today is April 26th in Aus, not 25th…but it’s still April 25th in the US.
  • Damage control is hardcore this afternoon, she posts a video to her grid of her at Pixies grave while fondling some flowers and wanking on about it being 3 months since Pixie, all the grief she’s been grieving, and all the tears she’s been tearing.
  • Mere minutes after her grieving posts, she is posting stories teasing her audience about when and where she will be competing in bodybuilding next
  • Influencer pages and DM articles are going rogue on her bullshit now
  • She pulled out of her HappyWay appearance at a fitness expo in Sydney for 28/29/30 April but this was only confirmed by Happy Way, not Loafie herself - most likely double booked herself, chose her new dick over her work obligations
  • The day after she posted her grief post she deleted the ‘campaign shoot’ and pixie gravesite posts from her grid (still on her reels though) and has gone awfully quiet - again likely riding her new dick WHILST remaining overseas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
And the rules of the game here is to bold all the little phrases that our gal uses.

So, those who have been following for a while will know literally all the phrases or enhancers that Sophie uses in relation to any of her stories.
That last thread we kind of got all swept up in the cokechella and kettle rooting but now it is time to focus. We are in prep mode folks!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Suuuuurely she didn’t fly herself and two staff( sorry friends) to Coachella to take a couple of photos advertising a 6 week challenge with the bod.. with a bit of snow in background?
Advertising something she won’t even post on her grid 😂😂
Something that would have taken her 2 minutes.
Mate, I hope this witch gets in trouble by the ATO the second she tries to claim it.
---
Also, it’s currently 4:30am in LA. Hence she stopped posting 7 hours ago. Now’s probably a good time to leave a pretty comment on her page
---
Also like… why is Brie in Bali on another holiday living the single life? Doesn’t she have a very small child?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Suuuuurely she didn’t fly herself and two staff( sorry friends) to Coachella to take a couple of photos advertising a 6 week challenge with the bod.. with a bit of snow in background?
Mate, I hope this witch gets in trouble by the ATO the second she tries to claim it.
---
Also, it’s currently 4:30am in LA. Hence she stopped posting 7 hours ago. Now’s probably a good time to leave a pretty comment on her page
---
Also like… why is Brie in Bali on another holiday living the single life? Doesn’t she have a very small child?
Monkey see monkey do

Reactions: 1
This person is always making comments on the gossip insta pages.
Papi follows her so I assume she knows more than we do.

She does not like Loaf hahaha

Hey Alexandra if you are around just say 🐣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would like to thank the general public for taking on my suggestion around reading the wiki 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---
---
Isn't that with her husband?
---
Yesterday we invited 12 beautiful women...
Oh yeah not you 🖤🐍

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Soooooo I'm thinking she flew to Coachella under the guise of CH collar which we know isn't really true then changed her mind and said it was for The Bod 'challenge' as we know, BUT I'm thinking there was never a challenge planned and she quickly whipped something up. She will then claim The Bod got her IFBB stage ready

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Soooooo I'm thinking she flew to Coachella under the guise of CH collar which we know isn't really true then changed her mind and said it was for The Bod 'challenge' as we know, BUT I'm thinking there was never a challenge planned and she quickly whipped something up. She will then claim The Bod got her IFBB stage ready
She had mentioned a month or so ago that she was releasing a shorter challenge/ program so that bit adds up… everything else absolutely does not lol

Reactions: 3
She made a reel a few weeks ago saying a new transformation challenge was going to start May 1st

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She has mentioned the bod challenge for a few weeks. Remember when she weighed the ham for the sammich. Then scooped the biscoff spread out of the jar on the scales. 😂😂😂
---
I think she leaves out the intricacies of what gear actually gets you ripped though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has mentioned the bod challenge for a few weeks. Remember when she weighed the ham for the sammich. Then scooped the biscoff spread out of the jar on the scales. 😂😂😂
---
I think she leaves out the intricacies of what gear actually gets you ripped though.
It’s as easy as Eat Clen and Tren Hard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s as easy as Eat Clen and Tren Hard
Thats gotta feature in an up and coming threat title considering she's going to compete..:p:LOL:
---
I see a familiar stan in the comments of the influencer updates post.
I thought this head deactivated their insta?
it appears they have 2... strange they have so many sssssss in their handle..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She made a reel a few weeks ago saying a new transformation challenge was going to start May 1st
Oooh that last thread moved quick but thankful I found the new one.

Is this colour outfit part of the new CH launch?

All very quiet in the US…. What will we get today?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.