Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! It’s shocking. In NZ brands have really been called to account for lack of diversity. Some do really well now - many still have a long way to go. What is the situation in Au? Is diversity discussed, encouraged and expected?
I’m a Kiwi living in Aus and I can 100% say that Aus is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy behind NZ in that respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course Outspoken has defended her and criticised tattle all while reading here religiously and using this site for gossip etc. hi girls! 👋🙄
Well they can get in the bin with her…

Someone take the 🗑 out please

Reactions: 15
She’s not just saying she’s in the US for a photo shoot “work” for tax reasons, she’s saying it to try keep the hate at bay because she knows people be judging her for partying it up after a “stillbirth” (termination) hence why she’s trying to spin coachella as being this all about the music family event that it’s not. Just come out and admit you’re a baby killing, Coke sniffing slut Loaf 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m a Kiwi living in Aus and I can 100% say that Aus is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy behind NZ in that respect.
Because sadly a lot of startup brands here like CH and white fox etc are owned by thin, conventionally good looking women.

I personally love Karina Irby. I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea but her brands DNA is body and beauty diversity. She also started an activewear line

Reactions: 10
You have to laugh 🙄
She does not look happy in her face in her lust ad!
She’s not really selling it 👀🙄🤣
🖤🐍
She looks absolutely miserable
---
Didn't she post a story the other week about "guess where we've just been invited to go".... and an amazing work opportunity..... again alluding that it came from another company like CH?

Reactions: 17
---
Didn't she post a story the other week about "guess where we've just been invited to go".... and an amazing work opportunity..... again alluding that it came from another company like CH?
Absolutely did make out she was invited by some third party.
---
I can’t get over this face now it’s been brought to my attention.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
---
Yup! I’m sure she mentioned the word ‘opportunity’ in there too - basically painting a picture of her being ASKED to go to the ‘location’ to do this ‘thing’ ie the opposite of her deciding to go on a holiday of her own accord and taking some CH merch to take some photos in.
I also find it hilarious that The Bod Instagram page has no posts on its grid since the Anzac Day cookies post.
I’d also like to Ali and Brie to clarify what they meant when they posted about ‘Work Thangs’ on their Insta 😜🤔🤫🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the difference with Testa is that her job is OF. She could be taking US money from US clients and not paying tax. Loafs plan wasn’t to make money from being in the USA but to take Instagram photos photo shoot, so technically there would be no breach. That’s the way I see it.
---
Yup! I’m sure she mentioned the word ‘opportunity’ in there too - basically painting a picture of her being ASKED to go to the ‘location’ to do this ‘thing’ ie the opposite of her deciding to go on a holiday of her own accord and taking some CH merch to take some photos in.
I also find it hilarious that The Bod Instagram page has no posts on its grid since the Anzac Day cookies post.
I’d also like to Ali and Brie to clarify what they meant when they posted about ‘Work Thangs’ on their Insta 😜🤔🤫🫠
Lol she invited herself on a work trip 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This too can be your future 🖤🐍
Be kind…her swollen face is ooooobviously in relation to an allergic reaction from that fresh Palm Springs air…I mean that’s all she’s been consuming whilst in LA right 👃🍺 Baby gurl would tell us if she ever got work done 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She would have had of had an ESTA (last 2yrs). I’ve had to go for work a few times. Say work at customs and make sure you have a returned flight booked. It was short stays though I.e a week.
Not sure about Mikaela Testa & why she would have even been interrogated and turned back.
A quick google search would show her line of work. Her esta application didn’t show work purposes and when they went through her phone they deemed she was in the US to make money. So bye bye back where you came from

Reactions: 5
Jess Dyer is probably glad she ditched Sophie, The Bod and the tit show that goes along with being an employee. I wonder how long Ali & Brie will survive?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.