Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5AC1C842-BF59-4CEC-AEA9-0A05BF8CC064.png

I find it so wrong that she is using this image to promote her Bod challenge
Like having loose skin from pregnancy and child birth (don’t come at me I know she’s vile human and what she did to her baby) is something to be ashamed of and needs to be “fixed”
It’s toxic messaging and I’m not here for it

Reactions: 46
Funny how she seems to be mentioning Pixie in every post she possibly can now .
again , using her kid that she killed and “loose” skin from the pregnancy to try garner participants for the new challenge . bleeping flog
It bugs me so much that she can’t take an extra second to fix her auto correct and give Pixie a capital P.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe that comment was her way of saying Nathan isn't/doesn't want to coach her.

Maybe he doesn't have time to take on a new client when he parents 90% of the time :unsure:
I think its alluding to he won't coach her now. I'm pretty sure it would be because he's busy parenting and can't drop that responsibility to follow Sophie around on an American pro circuit.

Reactions: 8
4CBAF606-0A16-4441-9F43-36CC2D33A826.jpeg
What are her lips doing here?! Like she’s just had a massive top up and can’t close her mouth or is waiting for the 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now how is she going to back peddle out of this one-

A. Go to ground and give it a week to blow over
B. Delete all traces of it, never go speak of it again
C. Using her "grief" as a sympathy card
D. All of the above

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Getting dragged in the comments on tea time… tomorrows stories: if my body triggers YOU then you need work out WHY that is and work on your own issues

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Next she will be saying the mask wearing for covid made her have breakouts. Well it has me, and being in medical i wear masks a whole lot.
I know we’ve joked about what she’s done to her face but holy wow, what has she done to her cheeks!!!! If she’s been spotted at lax she must be on the way home now, I reckon once she’s home she will just flog the bods upcoming program and pretend nothing’s happened 🙄🙄🙄
Nahhh. NY is where Friday and Saturday festivities are!
---
I think the dead giveaway that it was all for CH is the fact that most of their other “ambassadors” didn’t receive their hauls until earlier this week, well after Loaf left for the US so she had to have arranged to collect hers earlier. I imagine the conversation went something like “oh hey CH, I know you’re about to launch a new collection that you’ll expect me to promote but thing is, I’ll be out of the country at a super family friendly event in the lead up to that. So how about I take my gear and do my haul shoot in a fancy foreign location for you guys??” “Sure, it’ll be great to see our clothes shot in a different location” says CH. I don’t believe for a second they specifically asked her to go to coachella to shoot for them at all, this was all her.
With all the cooch juice I hope those CH X Coochella Prism pastel colours don’t show it. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ahhh Loaf, Loaf, Loaf.. what hole have you dug yourself now. "Your best self✨🧚‍♂️" Like umm excuse me, how is a physical 6 week challenge going to automatically make someone their best self. You've been doing it for years and it clearly isn't working

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So apparently Kettle loafs boy toy is into personal development.

I had a look at the insta he has on his bio and not sure how I feel about it. The account is a bit weird with one guy promoting courses.

These pictures it gives me stripper…sugar mommy vibes hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yeah I don’t believe she’s on her way home. I think she was spotted at LAX probably heading somewhere else for a romantic getaway with her new beau. She couldn’t possibly come home to her children when she’s enjoying a new 🍆

Reactions: 13
Yeah I don’t believe she’s on her way home. I think she was spotted at LAX probably heading somewhere else for a romantic getaway with her new beau. She couldn’t possibly come home to her children when she’s enjoying a new 🍆
My vote is Mexico

• Sick
Reactions: 8
How do you generate a code ??
And has anyone ever given one out .
I’d be wary of giving them out to people on tea time if that’s who it’s for. They’re agreeing with us now, but will quite quickly witch about us next post. Anyone you give a code reflects on you and can cause your account to be deleted if they don’t behave.

Reactions: 19
That’s an mlm/pyramid scheme scam lol
So apparently Kettle loafs boy toy is into personal development.

I had a look at the insta he has on his bio and not sure how I feel about it. The account is a bit weird with one guy promoting courses.

These pictures it gives me stripper…sugar mommy vibes hahaha

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.