Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

robbolife

Chatty Member
  • We had some newbies join the thread asking questions which ruffled a few tattle feathers. IN RELATION TO the title, please read the wiki before asking questions. You will understand why no one believes she had a SB and why most of us who are vehemently pro choice are still grossed out by Loafies actions. Oh and you’ll find out who Bev is too.
  • Triniti did a quiet unfollow of Loaf
  • Loafie teased us all with a ‘campaign shoot’ reel, leading many to assume she was doing a CH shoot in Palm Springs
  • She LITERALLY had a fall (from grace some would argue) at the poolside in Palm Springs - a mysterious prediction of what was to come in following days
  • Video footage emerged online of loafie sitting on her toyboy Michael Kettle’s shoulders rubbing her 😽all over his neck (her skirt was that short) and a top smaller than my cleaning rags revealing her nips. Face covered by a bandana to hide the swinging jaw and big ass sunnies to conceal the plate sized pupils.
  • We were just recovering from that eyesore when she posted a STANKY, unedited, dusty, phone pic of herself with her employees friends wearing CH at Cokechella captioned ‘Cleo Harper x Coachella’ leading everyone to believe this to be the campaign shoot she has been going on about.
  • Within hours Cleo Harper went into full on damage control due to the negative comments on their posts about being associated with Coachella and told everyone that this was not a CH approved campaign. They were clear that they are NOT in the business of doing a Coachella collab
  • Woops, Loafie deleted the STANKY pic within the hour of CH going into damage control
  • Cue the back-pedalling harder than the titanic trying to avoid the iceberg - THE NEXT DAY Loafie starts replying to comments on her post from last week which were asking what the campaign shoot was for. She now starts saying it is for a The Bod campaign - posts pics of herself in CH activewear in Palm Springs with The Bod branding.
  • She also starts posting stories implying she is travelling home and is now having slow mornings at a cafe in QLD. Turns out these were reshares of stories she was tagged in and one of them she cropped out the OP’s name and her tag to make it look like it was her own story.
  • She also starts posting stories about grief, how everyone grieves differently, there is no timeline, she is not sharing this sacred time online and that she spends most days at pixies grave (sure Jan)
  • Then posts a story implying she is currently at Pixie’s grave with a caption ‘today marks 3 months’ when today is April 26th in Aus, not 25th…but it’s still April 25th in the US.
  • Damage control is hardcore this afternoon, she posts a video to her grid of her at Pixies grave while fondling some flowers and wanking on about it being 3 months since Pixie, all the grief she’s been grieving, and all the tears she’s been tearing.
  • Mere minutes after her grieving posts, she is posting stories teasing her audience about when and where she will be competing in bodybuilding next
  • Influencer pages and DM articles are going rogue on her bullshit now
  • She pulled out of her HappyWay appearance at a fitness expo in Sydney for 28/29/30 April but this was only confirmed by Happy Way, not Loafie herself - most likely double booked herself, chose her new dick over her work obligations
  • The day after she posted her grief post she deleted the ‘campaign shoot’ and pixie gravesite posts from her grid (still on her reels though) and has gone awfully quiet - again likely riding her new dick WHILST remaining overseas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

MostSegsualNarc

VIP Member
But wait…. She’s saying today was her first day back training??? Then how’d she do ‘the bod’ challenge??? How’d she get her ‘vein pump’…
WTAF loaf…. Can you start, I dunno, writing down your fucking lies so you can keep track 🗒 ✍🏽
Thread #23: So many Loaf lies, we need a spreadsheet to summarise.

My suggestion from a few threads back. Not surprisingly, it still applies 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 55

robbolife

Chatty Member
Wasn’t it only two weeks before she left she was posting about taking it easy and exercising like her uterus was sitting on her lap ?? But here she is promoting she was doing this for 6 weeks prior to the coke holiday . WTF she never ceases to amaze with her lies
So in the 6 weeks immediately after the termination, Loafie supposedly put on enough weight after having got down to about 40kg to then do 6 weeks of training and dieting to then lose fat and put on muscle prior to going to Cokechella. At 6 weeks she was still claiming having to go into hospital to have her haematoma drained (this isn’t a thing though btw) plus issues with her internal and external scars (also not a thing) but she supposedly was well enough to do The Bod program and lose fat and gain muscle?
Gosh what a life she leads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

robbolife

Chatty Member
Ahhh you’re right Sophie, my daughter being born with a rare condition is because of the problem I created from social construct..

Noted!
Tell me you’re a privileged, thin, white, cis, het, rich, able bodied, neurotypical cunt without telling me you’re a privileged, thin, white, cis, het, rich, able bodied, neurotypical cunt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

usemycode

VIP Member
Of course Outspoken has defended her and criticised tattle all while reading here religiously and using this site for gossip etc. hi girls! 👋🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

No just No

5AC1C842-BF59-4CEC-AEA9-0A05BF8CC064.png

I find it so wrong that she is using this image to promote her Bod challenge
Like having loose skin from pregnancy and child birth (don’t come at me I know she’s vile human and what she did to her baby) is something to be ashamed of and needs to be “fixed”
It’s toxic messaging and I’m not here for it

Reactions: 46

Loafie Gweedlying

Chatty Member
But wait…. She’s saying today was her first day back training??? Then how’d she do ‘the bod’ challenge??? How’d she get her ‘vein pump’…
WTAF loaf…. Can you start, I dunno, writing down your fucking lies so you can keep track 🗒 ✍🏽

• Wow
Reactions: 46

tryharder

VIP Member
Wouldn’t you use the Palm Springs / coachella campaign photos here? Hmmmm. It’s almost as if she didn’t actually go to the USA for a campaign. How curious.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44

robbolife

Chatty Member
She has mentioned the bod challenge for a few weeks. Remember when she weighed the ham for the sammich. Then scooped the biscoff spread out of the jar on the scales. 😂😂😂
---
I think she leaves out the intricacies of what gear actually gets you ripped though.
It’s as easy as Eat Clen and Tren Hard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42