Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be wary of giving them out to people on tea time if that’s who it’s for. They’re agreeing with us now, but will quite quickly witch about us next post. Anyone you give a code reflects on you and can cause your account to be deleted if they don’t behave.
I’m wary regardless lol but not for Tea time . Those mother fuckers are a cult . Think I will just keep my codes to myself I don’t want my account deleted for no one . Thanks for the heads up

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So apparently Kettle loafs boy toy is into personal development.

I had a look at the insta he has on his bio and not sure how I feel about it. The account is a bit weird with one guy promoting courses.

These pictures it gives me stripper…sugar mommy vibes hahaha
Tranform. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks , my eyes have been opened and don’t think I shall share it 😂
I shared 3 codes. Two of those are active in these threads. One signed up and pissed off with no tea.
---
I’m wary regardless lol but not for Tea time . Those mother fuckers are a cult . Think I will just keep my codes to myself I don’t want my account deleted for no one . Thanks for the heads up
Mine were shared through insta.

Reactions: 5
Just came across these comments she hasn’t deleted yet
Yeah I remember Sophie asking her followers what's changed with pregnancy and what gadgets are in etc when she was pregnantwith Pixie..
I don't think she realised postpartum culture online is completely different to when she had her twins. Bounce back culture is kind of hush hush now.
Also is the skin integrity issue and age a thing? Her first pregnancies and the twins she was a teen and early 20s. Would her skin texture and ability to stretch have changed in 7 years? Although Pixie was only 23 weeks you can still see quite evidently the pregnancy changes in Loafs torso.

Reactions: 10
So apparently Kettle loafs boy toy is into personal development.

I had a look at the insta he has on his bio and not sure how I feel about it. The account is a bit weird with one guy promoting courses.

These pictures it gives me stripper…sugar mommy vibes hahaha
That’s the guy who she did a podcast with the week before cokechella, where they had the whiteboard out (mentioned a few threads back) with their goals etc.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I remember Sophie asking her followers what's changed with pregnancy and what gadgets are in etc when she was pregnantwith Pixie..
I don't think she realised postpartum culture online is completely different to when she had her twins. Bounce back culture is kind of hush hush now.
Also is the skin integrity issue and age a thing? Her first pregnancies and the twins she was a teen and early 20s. Would her skin texture and ability to stretch have changed in 7 years? Although Pixie was only 23 weeks you can still see quite evidently the pregnancy changes in Loafs torso.
Honestly it actually looks like she’s just curled up really hard to try and exaggerate any semblance of ‘loose’ skin. I bet if she stood normally her tummy would hardly look like that. It may have been a little softer after Pixie but I doubt very much to that extent. She’s such a head.
---
In fact we have loads of screenshots of her stories where she’s prancing around in barely there bikinis from 4 weeks when she was doing her ice baths and ocean swims and her tummy did not look saggy in the slightest.

Reactions: 27
Would fit in with the fact she’s following Tulum Jungle Gym or something which is in Mexico right?
Seems like she’s trying to align herself with fitness people who have established, honest reputations.
Those peeps at Tulum are serious trainers and professional competitors.
They don’t order Hello Fresh & encourage eating KFC while they’re high 😶🌫
Hopefully they show her the door 🖕🏽
(She was also trying to sink her hooks into Dave Driskell at one point too. That didn’t work)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Out of all the integrities to work on Sloaf, ya skin integrity is the least of your bleeping worries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Honestly it actually looks like she’s just curled up really hard to try and exaggerate any semblance of ‘loose’ skin. I bet if she stood normally her tummy would hardly look like that. It may have been a little softer after Pixie but I doubt very much to that extent. She’s such a head.
---
In fact we have loads of screenshots of her stories where she’s prancing around in barely there bikinis from 4 weeks when she was doing her ice baths and ocean swims and her tummy did not look saggy in the slightest.
God she’s a right bleep. She makes me so angry!
---
Just came across these comments she hasn’t deleted yet
Remember this warped as duck photo 😂
😧 no way? I feel sick looking at that.
Why wasn’t she called out back then??

Reactions: 8
Where is the tea time post on Sophie?! I can’t find it. Have the twats deleted it already.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fkn hell Tattlers I Fkn love you all!!! Blink and we’re on Sophie Guidolin #22 Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella *p.s read the wiki 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

My next day off is Monday I shall spend the day sipping 🍵 my fav detox tea😜 - it’s taken a good 10 yrs for Loaf to finally show her true narcissistic ways! *as I sigh ….
There is a god after all!!! 🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.