Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep where are they,? Lauren is in Cheshire so is she driving them down to London?. Also where is all the packing and planning content esp for the Tragic Club, what a pair of lazy time wasters.

Reactions: 7
They almost are certainly going to go around June 20th as it’s Dave’s birthday

Reactions: 6
Take it Dave didn’t get the part he was auditioning for then?
They will be waiting for a month to hear something as according to them, that's how long it can take to hear back.

Spoiler as someone that hires (granted not in Theatre) a lot, if you find someone who fits the role you don't mess about and get back to an applicant as soon as possible!

Reactions: 10
I see cast members will be striking again on Monday, one day before Dave’s birthday. Let’s hope they drag it out!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They never pack enough for Barney...and he will just be with Lauren. Hope he has more fun with her though she seems more adventurous.
Why is she so dumb. Make a packing list and tick off as you pack it. Also do this more than 1hour before you’re due to leave. You’re welcome soaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone want to send this to Dave to prove it can actually be done …. A little word on cardio hey Dave 😂😂😂 if he just held his hands up and said it’s f**king hard I would have more respect

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Bold of you to assume any of the rides will be operating during the strikes. This trip is going to be the king of all tit shows.
It will be interesting to see Lauren's posts...she is a bit more active on a daily basis! Soaf will be fuming if Lauren's do better than hers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It will be interesting to see Lauren's posts...she is a bit more active on a daily basis! Soaf will be fuming if Lauren's do better than hers
Posing in cut-out Boohoo dresses, whilst Barney runs amok in the background like an orange whirlwind as S&D look on admiringly.

• Haha
Not watched this pair in over a year…. Was expecting Dave to be as skinny as a rake with the use of him home gym

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not watched this pair in over a year…. Was expecting Dave to be as skinny as a rake with the use of him home gym
Just watching Helena & Martyn and Martyn has been going on a fitness drive. He wasn't fat at all, just had put on a bit of weight over lockdowns but I can honestly see the difference in a few months. This is from a slightly overweight man not one that is morbidly obese that you should see a massive difference (which if anything Dave's gotten bigger) if he really did what he said he was doing or wasn't eating ALL THE FOOD!!

• Haha
I don’t mean this rudely, but I’d love to see Dave do a WIEIAD video. (An honest one) I’m genuinely intrigued at what/how much he eats to maintain his size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t mean this rudely, but I’d love to see Dave do a WIEIAD video. (An honest one) I’m genuinely intrigued at what/how much he eats to maintain his size.
It has to be either a lot or very high in fat and sugar, or most likely both. You do not maintain that size with just a lack of exercise or an odd metabolism!

It will never be an honest video though as that word doesn't even feature in their vocabulary.

Just watching Helena & Martyn and Martyn has been going on a fitness drive. He wasn't fat at all, just had put on a bit of weight over lockdowns but I can honestly see the difference in a few months. This is from a slightly overweight man not one that is morbidly obese that you should see a massive difference (which if anything Dave's gotten bigger) if he really did what he said he was doing or wasn't eating ALL THE FOOD!!
Martyn is doing great. Even kept up his running when he was at The Efteling. And note he's not on a silly restrictive diet that will inevitably fail. No, he's still eating a varied diet with the odd sweet treat. Just generally less food and sweet treats less often. It's not rocket science but the concept of eating less food less often is an alien concept for Dave. And, yes, I'd love to see how much he actually packs away in a day to be continually putting on weight when he's already wider than he's tall.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.