Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok had a look and I bet that Lauren will come home early..she wont stick this lot all in one room. Leave Barney with his nana, who will hopefully take him for a haircut and go off and do Disney themselves coz clearly Barney is an inconvenience to their Disney plans, these two need to grow up
The more I think about it the less I understand how three adults (none of whom normally share a room) and a badly behaved toddler are going to share one room and one bathroom. Totally agree that Lauren will not be happy with the set up.

Reactions: 13
The more I think about it the less I understand how three adults (none of whom normally share a room) and a badly behaved toddler are going to share one room and one bathroom. Totally agree that Lauren will not be happy with the set up.
I don't think Lauren will have the time to get dolled up as well for the parks? The room will be a mess and she will be dumped with Barney as soon as they get up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we know roughly when they’re going? I’m headed there this month and half want to steer clear but also would love to witness the car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Having now watched the slog, I have a couple of questions...

The food poisoning and freezer claim. I can't get my head around this...they claim the freezer is broken and said they think the offending chicken defrosted then refroze itself.
Here's what will have happened. Dave will have sauntered downstairs at 1am for his fourth Magnum of the day and in his excitement to inhale it he will have left the freezer door open

The following morning Soaf will have seen it open and closed it without even a thought to the food safety aspects of it having been open all night.

That's what you get when you have a fat greedy bastard and an utter thicko living together.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Having now watched the slog, I have a couple of questions...

The food poisoning and freezer claim. I can't get my head around this...they claim the freezer is broken and said they think the offending chicken defrosted then refroze itself. Erm one I have never heard of that happening before either it breaks or it works but more importantly how would you know if it defrosted and refroze? Also if it happened so quickly that they didn't notice surely that wouldn't give the time for the nasty bugs to manifest themselves to the state where cooking (properly) wouldn't kill them all?

Second question, what happened to the wooden slide etc. that her sister gave to her? It seems to have shrunk massively in size and has become plastic?? 🤷‍♂️
[/QUOTE
Stumped me too. :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Tbh I don’t know why they chucked a fairly new appliance away rather than looking at getting it fixed 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Here's what will have happened. Dave will have sauntered downstairs at 1am for his fourth Magnum of the day and in his excitement to inhale it he will have left the freezer door open

The following morning Soaf will have seen it open and closed it without even a thought to the food safety aspects of it having been open all night.

That's what you get when you have a fat greedy bastard and an utter thicko living together.
One flaw in this argument…they live in a bungalow so no stairs, apart from that completely accurate imo! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Announcement video is up

Disney paris trip sounds like a much pricier trip this time.
Staying on site, staying for longer and doing character breakfasts 👀.

They have already said they will be leaving Lauren and Barney in the room so they can go out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m actually shocked they filmed a different video instead of reusing the Patreon one!

The hello fresh AD was a bit more obvious this time, I wonder if the ASA have had a quiet word :unsure:

What a wonderful gift for Penny a bracelet..for a 2 year old!!!

Reactions: 4
Announcement video is up

They have already said they will be leaving Lauren and Barney in the room so they can go out
Poor Lauren! She will be miserable

Reactions: 4
Announcement video is up

There are big disruptive cast member strikes going on over pay in DLP right now, and likely will be until about August, I don’t think they’re in for the magical trip they’re hoping for 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
They should re-label that Jar 'Patreon Fools' who are these 100 plus idiots that are helping to fund these 2 lazy scammers??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She bought the baby a frock to match all of hers… and those shoes 😬 I know different strokes for different folks etc but seriously are we going for 80year old dot down the road vibes?
---
Coming in for more… “and the fact that we can ride things together is going to be the best🤩🤩

Are you actually kidding me?! What a piece of work! Yes I get it it’s nice to do stuff with your husband but jeez when Barney is older and sees that and realises his mum was more excited about leaving him in a hotel room on their holiday than taking him to things he would love is going to destroy that kid 😣

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
There are big disruptive cast member strikes going on over pay in DLP right now, and likely will be until about August, I don’t think they’re in for the magical trip they’re hoping for 😂😂😂
Have they even acknowledged the strikes? Do they even know they're happening? Such massive Disney fans with such amazing knowledge of what's happening in the parks... not.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.