Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

Well done @deejvillage

Current patreon members : 94!!! Who are these losers (besides the tattle members)

Daves weightloss +80 pounds

Nothing to report as they have done nothing.

Had sickness and diorhea.

Booked trip to dlp, in 3 weeks. Soafs sis is going too

Apparently also going to cali later this year.

Where does this money come from?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine the most interesting, newsworthy thing happening in your life is getting the trots.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
"Dave looks like he's lost weight in the new vlog" - Stevie Wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did Sophie say Dave has been working in the recent vlog? As in saying Dave has a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awww I won (I’d actually forgotten I put in a title suggestion)! I’m in Wales at the moment with shite Wi-Fi did I miss anything in the slog?

• Heart
New thread

Well done @deejvillage

Current patreon members : 94!!! Who are these losers (besides the tattle members)

Daves weightloss +80 pounds

Nothing to report as they have done nothing.

Had sickness and diorhea.

Booked trip to dlp, in 3 weeks. Soafs sis is going too

Apparently also going to cali later this year.

Where does this money come from?
i’m voting “Only Fans”.

There are plenty of fatty fetishers out there.
Dave will be raking it in.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Love that she thinks she can just pick any date in the year to get pregnant...dave didn't look so keen! Lauren's basically their babysitter then?. Can she go on any rides?!

Also how quick did they eat those brownies or did their grandma just drop off leftovers...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Big D on holiday with both Sophie and Lauren....he's surely gonna come back thinking he landed the wrong sister....😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Did they mention how many rooms they have booked? If it is only one, has anyone told Lauren she's sleeping on a camp bed?

Soaf and Borney will be in one bed and if Dave's wife doesn't ever want to share a bed with him there's no chance any other lucid person will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Did they mention how many rooms they have booked? If it is only one, has anyone told Lauren she's sleeping on a camp bed?

Soaf and Borney will be in one bed and if Dave's wife doesn't ever want to share a bed with him there's no chance any other lucid person will.
One I believe!! God what a treat for Lauren 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No way they only have one room!?, I've shared with one female friend but you don't share a room with your sister and her husband that's just weird? There's only one bathroom between 3 adults....no thanks🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Parent of the Year, up early and Barney eating fruit...all I see is a two year old stood on the edge of a chair with a skewer in his hand and a drawer partly open but Soaf just grabs her phone :mad:

Screenshot_20230601-072336~2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
I'll rewrite that for you Soph. 'We woke up to find only 2.8k views on our you tube vlog in 14hrs so here's a pic of Barney about to slip and poke his eye out with a skewer to remind you all that's its there' How can she actually be that stupid.?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
No way they only have one room!?, I've shared with one female friend but you don't share a room with your sister and her husband that's just weird? There's only one bathroom between 3 adults....no thanks🤢
Definitely one room 🤢🤮 oh Lauren cover your eyes!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lauren obviously doesn't read here or she would know that Soph doesn't even sleep with her husband at their own house so she shouldn't expect someone else to bunk in with him. I'll bet he snores something rotten, I hope she brings her ear plugs. I assume they've gone for the room with the double bed and bunk beds?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just some little high lights ….

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Big dreams … with a 3 year old and a newborn or being pregnant 🤯
---
Cause that’s the real reason your not doing California 😂😂😂😂😂 we booked next year ironically we are going in April 👀😂
---
Also the cruise was binned because Barney isn’t potty trained and they couldn’t dump him in kids club also because he can’t swim in a nappy 🤯yeah that’s the reason … not the price tag 😂😂
---

---
It’s ok though cause a Cali trip is coming … touch wood! 😂
---
And new shocking info they didn’t buy Barney a seat on the euro star! If you’re under 4 you don’t need a seat apparently …

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.