Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big dreams … with a 3 year old and a newborn or being pregnant 🤯
---
Cause that’s the real reason your not doing California 😂😂😂😂😂 we booked next year ironically we are going in April 👀😂
---
Also the cruise was binned because Barney isn’t potty trained and they couldn’t dump him in kids club also because he can’t swim in a nappy 🤯yeah that’s the reason … not the price tag 😂😂
---

---
It’s ok though cause a Cali trip is coming … touch wood! 😂
---
And new shocking info they didn’t buy Barney a seat on the euro star! If you’re under 4 you don’t need a seat apparently …
Thank you for sharing these 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I apologise in advance for this thought but does Lauren realise she'll be sharing a toilet with Dave and the amount of sheer rubbish that he eats? Grim!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I apologise in advance for this thought but does Lauren realise she'll be sharing a toilet with Dave and the amount of sheer rubbish that he eats? Grim!
They must have seriously bribed her with something. Does she know she won't get to do anything as she'll have Barney 24/7? This trip is purely for their benefit only...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Trowelling on her foundation and bronzer, whilst trying not to choke on Dave's poop fumes :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Big dreams … with a 3 year old and a newborn or being pregnant 🤯
---
Cause that’s the real reason your not doing California 😂😂😂😂😂 we booked next year ironically we are going in April 👀😂
---
Also the cruise was binned because Barney isn’t potty trained and they couldn’t dump him in kids club also because he can’t swim in a nappy 🤯yeah that’s the reason … not the price tag 😂😂
---

---
It’s ok though cause a Cali trip is coming … touch wood! 😂
---
And new shocking info they didn’t buy Barney a seat on the euro star! If you’re under 4 you don’t need a seat apparently …
You can swim in a nappy?! Have they not heard of swim nappies? What do they think all the other toddlers are doing in swimming pools?! My 3 year old has been swimming weekly since she was 6 months old.. 🤪

Reactions: 4
You can swim in a nappy?! Have they not heard of swim nappies? What do they think all the other toddlers are doing in swimming pools?! My 3 year old has been swimming weekly since she was 6 months old.. 🤪
they don’t allow swim nappies on board cruise ships (I think it’s a US rule) all children must be toilet trained, they can only use the splash pad things…

• Wow
Yeah no swim nappies in the Disney ships pools, them not going has nothing to do with that though, if they could afford it they would do it, but they can't afford it and they won't admit it so they make an excuse. I cant see california happening this year either tbh.

Reactions: 5
Having now watched the slog, I have a couple of questions...

The food poisoning and freezer claim. I can't get my head around this...they claim the freezer is broken and said they think the offending chicken defrosted then refroze itself. Erm one I have never heard of that happening before either it breaks or it works but more importantly how would you know if it defrosted and refroze? Also if it happened so quickly that they didn't notice surely that wouldn't give the time for the nasty bugs to manifest themselves to the state where cooking (properly) wouldn't kill them all?

Second question, what happened to the wooden slide etc. that her sister gave to her? It seems to have shrunk massively in size and has become plastic?? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The food poisoning and freezer claim. I can't get my head around this...they claim the freezer is broken and said they think the offending chicken defrosted then refroze itself. Erm one I have never heard of that happening before either it breaks or it works but more importantly how would you know if it defrosted and refroze? Also if it happened so quickly that they didn't notice surely that wouldn't give the time for the nasty bugs to manifest themselves to the state where cooking (properly) wouldn't kill them all?

Second question, what happened to the wooden slide etc. that her sister gave to her? It seems to have shrunk massively in size and has become plastic?? 🤷‍♂️
Surely you're not implying that Soaf doesn't tell the truth 100% of the time?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

This exactly, how would they know?, they wouldn't have eaten soft chicken out the freezer so how did they know it had defrosted. Anyone thinking they flogged the american fridge to help pay for DLP, and sold that sob story to Daves mum who probably brought them a new one out of concern for her grandson? it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest with this pair, the slide set and the home gem that obviously isn't being used probably went the same way

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surely you're not implying that Soaf doesn't tell the truth 100% of the time?
Heaven forbid!!

Although having seen their "skills" with opening a parasol IF they did have food poisoning I suspect it maybe the chef skills that may have been lacking.
---
This exactly, how would they know?, they wouldn't have eaten soft chicken out the freezer so how did they know it had defrosted. Anyone thinking they flogged the american fridge to help pay for DLP, and sold that sob story to Daves mum who probably brought them a new one out of concern for her grandson? it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest with this pair, the slide set and the home gem that obviously isn't being used probably went the same way
I was thinking the exact same thing with the fridge. Probably don't need it much anymore as they quite clearly aren't feeding chip his gormet meals given the size of him and Dave doesn't eat veg. I did notice the brownies that were brought around for them had some missing...Dave already sniffed them out?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised they aren’t postponing the trip with the ongoing strikes DLP are having (sorry in advance if I just gave them an excuse not to go x)

• Wow
They must have seriously bribed her with something. Does she know she won't get to do anything as she'll have Barney 24/7? This trip is purely for their benefit only...
Because Lauren has a YT channel I bet Soaf has sold her the idea of “oh it will be great content for your channel, you will get loooooaaads of views.” Just like they did on their last DLP trip 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok had a look and I bet that Lauren will come home early..she wont stick this lot all in one room. Leave Barney with his nana, who will hopefully take him for a haircut and go off and do Disney themselves coz clearly Barney is an inconvenience to their Disney plans, these two need to grow up

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.