Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soaf loves an Amish dress, her sister loves a bit of DH Gate doesn’t she? Fake Rolex, fake Chanel, wrist full of bangles that would cost £50k… I know it doesn’t matter but it shows that all this wannabe influencer stuff is bollocks.

Reactions: 9
Bit embarrassing that the serious vloggers who have dedicated the past 10+ years to you tube 🤭 have been upstaged by the little sister with 74 you tube subscribers 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Has Lauren been told not to post any pics of Soph and Dave or is she just trying to pretend she's not with them😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sophie mentioned the price for booking 3 adults and a child on the Eurostar, it would’ve been a faff to book Lauren’s separately a day early.
This is Sophie and Dave- they just can’t be arsed to update their followers that they’re there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sophie mentioned the price for booking 3 adults and a child on the Eurostar, it would’ve been a faff to book Lauren’s separately a day early.
This is Sophie and Dave- they just can’t be arsed to update their followers that they’re there.
Oh they are there they are just deluded into thinking anyone gives a tit 😂😂😂😂 I want to see them just because I am looking forward to the tit show beginning 😂😂😂😂 us chosen ones are still awaiting our packing video!! Although her packing last time was shocking 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.