Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're still trying to get rid of that god awful hercules mug, why are they not offering 2 new prizes? Cheapskates, who's going to pick that. Dodgy figures on the Tragic Club again last weekend they lost 8 subscribers and in the last few days they've gained 7, Daves mum must have about a hundred email addresses by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They're still trying to get rid of that god awful hercules mug, why are they not offering 2 new prizes? Cheapskates, who's going to pick that. Dodgy figures on the Tragic Club again last weekend they lost 8 subscribers and in the last few days they've gained 7, Daves mum must have about a hundred email addresses by now.
It’s the Hercules cup mug thing and a glass paradise bottle money jar 🥳 thrilling. The Hercules cup will never get chosen it’s awful - Dave’s choice!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More thrilling news ……
She is filming the packing video this weekend!!

Is everyone excited 😆 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Goooood morninnnnk! Todays vlog I’m going to be packing our cases for Disney! *puts on Disney ears* I can’t wait to be back in the magic! Daaaave… are you excited? *Dave pops out of no where with the vacuum in hand looking sheepish* yaaaaaaaas soaf I can’t wait to palm our son off on your sessterrr (sister in a Scottish accent).

S:so far we’ve packed 60 Amish dresses, 48 Disney ears… do we need anything else Daaaaave?
D: we should probably pack for Barney?
S: ok maybe like two outfits that are completely weather inappropriate, no sun cream.. I’m not packing a coat for him because it doesn’t fit and the weather app said it will only be drizzling 🌧

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She can pack as many amish dresses, ears and fake smiles as she likes but we all know she hates DLP and thinks its beneath her but needs the Disney content for the Tragic Club to keep paying her bills for her.

Reactions: 7
Oh f**k off Soph, you work part time and your fat arse husband is at home all day every day theres no need for it to be a long night

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet she thinks those brunch bars are healthy because they’ve got oats in 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When they said they "aren't really merch people" re Disneyland. Do you think that is solely due to the cost?

Reactions: 10
It’s going to be a long night?? Are they going tomorrow? I wouldn’t be surprised… she leaves everything to the last second

Reactions: 7
The reality is you spent a good 15/20 minutes staging that photo. Getting the aesthetic ’right’ with the ‘Bonjour’ jumper and ‘travel’ wash bag.

Stop fannying about and just put it in a suitcase!
I would ask if the wash bag was one of her new products but the shop is still offline!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reality is you spent a good 15/20 minutes staging that photo. Getting the aesthetic ’right’ with the ‘Bonjour’ jumper and ‘travel’ wash bag.
SPOT ON 🤣🤣😭 exactly my thoughts….. her life is so embarrassing it’s unreal

• Haha
What is the more magic club "supposed" to actually include?
No one knows, It's one of the worlds biggest mysteries right up there with the Mary Celeste and the lost colony of roanoke......

• Haha
Aww is it this week they go? That’s a shame, I’m there in two weeks so had hoped I might spot them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.