Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dress was £52...could have got something for Barney it's better than her other dresses, but still v similar!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
They should re-label that Jar 'Patreon Fools' who are these 100 plus idiots that are helping to fund these 2 lazy scammers??
I don't usually watch this annoying pair, only when they mention Disney in the title and I couldn't believe how many patreon names went up at the end......whoever is paying them money needs their head checked!
---
Have they even acknowledged the strikes? Do they even know they're happening? Such massive Disney fans with such amazing knowledge of what's happening in the parks... not.
They have no clue....Cheyenne was not that recently renovated! And character breakfast does not have Mickey or Donald

And yes, as someone pointed out, the Eurostar is no longer direct to DLP

I feel so sorry for Lauren already! Basically going as a babysitter......and I bet she had to pay for the privilege too!

Reactions: 10
So this thread started on May 31st they had 94 patreons.
They now have 109!!!!!! How?!
That's 436 pounds a month! For doing sweet f*** all. (I don't know what cut patreon take)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I just looked up that money bottle on shop Disney and it’s £22. Their content is non existent and they don’t exactly make up for it with a one-gift giveaway, it’s also not exactly anything special (in my opinion, but then I am not a die hard Disney fan like them)

Reactions: 4
Its only a quick change at Lille IIRC
It can either be a super quick change at Lille or you can be waiting a while.......either way they can easily screw it up!

I hope they aren't doing the Gare du Nord route as they would struggle with that

Reactions: 6
So this thread started on May 31st they had 94 patreons.
They now have 109!!!!!! How?!
That's 436 pounds a month! For doing sweet f*** all. (I don't know what cut patreon take)
Between 5-12% depending on which plan. These subscribers should make my blood boil but I know in my heart of hearts that S&D will duck it all up soon like they do with everything!!

People who subscribe to them (apart from tattlers to give us the goss) deserve to be fleeced!!

Reactions: 7
It can either be a super quick change at Lille or you can be waiting a while.......either way they can easily screw it up!

I hope they aren't doing the Gare du Nord route as they would struggle with that
Gare du Nord is piss easy and super cheap but I agree it will be way beyond their intellectual capacity.
---
Between 5-12% depending on which plan. These subscribers should make my blood boil but I know in my heart of hearts that S&D will duck it all up soon like they do with everything!!

People who subscribe to them (apart from tattlers to give us the goss) deserve to be fleeced!!
Unless they're spying for us wolves, in which case they're doing the Lord's work.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Talking of things going to tit, shop update:

It’s broke!! Probably haven’t paid the bills again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feeling sorry for Lauren unless she agreed or said she would be the babysitter. I don’t think she will see much of the park on her own. As long as they don’t take the piss with Lauren then good luck 🤣 I can just see her face as she tries not to breath in Daves fumes while she goes into the shared bathroom. I’m sorry I would have paid for my own room! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Of course they aren't.

What gets me is they didn't even expand on it. Oh Lauren has kindly offered to join. Oh Lauren kindly offered to stay with barney so we could have a date day. Anything. Just this assumption. But if Lauren is mug enough then more fool her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are big disruptive cast member strikes going on over pay in DLP right now, and likely will be until about August, I don’t think they’re in for the magical trip they’re hoping for 😂😂😂
No parades, queues for hours for character meets with no meet at the end because the character has just gone on strike, rides either not operating at all or at best horrendous queues, cast members openly protesting throughout the parks ... No, this is going to be very far from a magical trip. It looks so bad out there that I'll be postponing my trip if the strike isn't resolved by then, it's too much money to spend to do literally nothing, irrespective of how much you support the cast members.

• Wow
I haven’t watched their videos since around 2019/2020 but came across her q&a video. I can’t believe she is working again? Has she mentioned what she is doing. Not surprised by Dave's non existent weight loss journey since I last watched.

• Haha
I haven’t watched their videos since around 2019/2020 but came across her q&a video. I can’t believe she is working again? Has she mentioned what she is doing. Not surprised by Dave's non existent weight loss journey since I last watched.
Of course she hasn't!! To be honest you have missed pretty much duck all and the content is now generally being recycled from then as well!

• Haha
Not S&D related but has anyone watched Kimberly’s Journey Disney vlogs? They popped up on my YouTube and wondering if any good

Reactions: 1
Not S&D related but has anyone watched Kimberly’s Journey Disney vlogs? They popped up on my YouTube and wondering if any good
Watched her previous ones and I like her. She seems really down to earth and her hubbie isn't a prize idiot. So completely different to S&D. You won't get many hints and tips but as I say she is just normal (or was, haven't watched this series).

Reactions: 2
.. and her hubbie isn't a prize idiot.
Really? I always thought he came across as a bit of a simpleton. He definitely is a lightweight when it comes to booze🤣

Having said all that, they don't rile me in the way that the vast majority of vloggers do so they must be doing something right.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.