Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me old fashioned but why get engaged if you have no intention of getting married? There are other ways to show your long term commitment to your partner

Reactions: 28
Funny thing is, Maddie is so much more commercially viable and likeable than Sophie ever could be.

She just needs to find the strength to leave and flourish.

Reactions: 22
Call me old fashioned but why get engaged if you have no intention of getting married? There are other ways to show your long term commitment to your partner
Like not belittling them in a novel 🤷🏼‍♀️ That would have been easier

what’s the bet the proposal happened pre book launch for all of this bs press and before maddie could read the “some” of it she was allowed to

I think my absolute favourite thing is whenever Sophie is mentioned in the “press” it’s always that she is Jaryds exwife 😂 he’s not even a slightly well known ex footballer and that’s her claim to fame
Not anything she has done
Just that she was once married to a failed two game afl player

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We need a bookclub. Now the Tattle underground society can finally meet up again!

Walk east down Collins st. Hold your party bag of Cheezels in your right hand. Hair needs to be unwashed but we’re happy for you to change in to your mid riff beforehand in the toilets. The password will be written on a note slipped in to page 8 of the only copy of TTWH in Dymocks.

Follow the instructions.

Come alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
We need a bookclub. Now the Tattle underground society can finally meet up again!

Walk east down Collins st. Hold your party bag of Cheezels in your right hand. Hair needs to be unwashed but we’re happy for you to change in to your mid riff beforehand in the toilets. The password will be written on a note slipped in to page 8 of the only copy of TTWH in Dymocks.

Follow the instructions.

Come alone.
Dress code? Ugly bajamas? Do I need to fry my hair too?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her post about how good Is adulting is a joke. You're in your 30's and you're just buying these items for the first time? She's always pretending she's so extraordinary. Most of us have those items, No one gives a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A bit late to the party here, but her latest reel? Even the way she brushes her teeth is so hostile and aggressive. She’s such a mole in every aspect of life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel claustrophobic when I see images of her house renovation it is all shades of wrong, not good advertising for the designer she used.

Reactions: 17
I feel claustrophobic when I see images of her house renovation it is all shades of wrong, not good advertising for the designer she used.
I agree, the black and heavy stone is awful as not high quality. For a multi millionaires home the kitchen appliances and floors are cheap.

and the white power points on the black cabinetry in the bedroom! Splash out for some black casings mega bucks

I hope the rooms have plenty of natural light or it will be a bat cave in there. The kids bathroom is tiny - which is fine but they have designed the space terribly & the tiles clash badly with the basin stone. It’s all so ugly
I can’t believe the interior designer keeps bragging about working on this disaster, I’d be keeping it on the DL
I know this has been mentioned before but I can’t stop thinking of all the dust on the black surfaces. Even with a cleaner coming in once a week you’ll be dusting daily

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wonder how long Tickets will last at this club before she's outstayed her welcome? Also, are we not already a few games into local seasons?
It’s a country club so for their sake I hope she doesn’t destroy their reputation. They even promoted her book tour for Bendigo on their club page 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It’s on Maddi’s stories ;)
Thanks i hadn't checked there! What's with all her bruises on her legs?
Would never have picked Bert out there playing, not the body she shows us anyway.

I did see that abby Gilmore did her Achilles playing netball recently.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.