Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I keep seeing is Roland from Schitts Creek
haha and then that leads me to thinking of him in Scary Movie “my germs! my germs!” .. that’s actually what I had going through my head when she snotted all over the Isuzu lipsticks that time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes I don’t think Bobby the child of an AFL star (10 games 🤣) and Diamonds player (if not for injury 🤣) has displayed any real talent in any of the sports he has tried so far.
That's because as soon as the poor sod starts a sport, his mum changes her duck buddy and Bobby has to change sports again

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How low are the ceilings in that house - there's literally one tile height between her head and the roof in the bathroom.

I think the style she's gone for throughout the whole house is modern prison grey chic.

Reactions: 16
New thread here. Head on over quickly before your dry, overcooked dinner goes cold…

Can you do a new one for EmmyLou too? 😂 I'm so tired I'll stuff it up :sleep:
You must have been working like a mad dog today 😂 I’ll head there next 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.