Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
In the last episode of “Have you been paying attention”…

Yeezy Eilish fails to secure a makeup-artist at 4:30am, so rocks up to the airport looking like the world’s tallest zebra who ate a theatre nurse in scrubs. Her mission: signing-day at Bookphobia for all the grown-women who’ve never read a whole-book before.

In failing to see how bizness relations with anyone named Mia aren’t lucrative, she vicariously enters another podcast sesh and kindly offers us up substance for the next few pages of our banter. Between the taco trim, self harming revelations, toxic drug comments and revolving door of other women, we’re left wondering if the current flame will ever enter the narrative, let alone stay.

The instore dates were announced before Bobby had a chance to proofread the comms. To be fair, no one can spell ‘Prahan’ the first time anyway. We all thought it was best to start Bendigo at 11:30pm because it’s too hard to be ready before midday.

Whoever is updating the spreadsheet of holidays that never happened, can you please add San Francisco? Oh, and write a strongly worded post outlining your disgust at the news outlet who quoted Sophia directly. Thanks.

More crimes against fashion were committed with an offence assault of denim in the Big Love photo shoot for the blended family. Those of us who’d been calling Jaryd “NB” all this time felt terrible for doing so when we realised it was true… and he was nothing but a couch from the waste down.

Isuzu has moved to recycled packaging, made from the first 12 drafts of the memoir. Ironically, they stuck with the big box they were born with. #beyou

Overall, we laughed, we cried and we rejoiced together in the triumph over adversity… for the intern who did their best to proof the memoir of punctuation infractions, cromulent creation & privacy violations. It’s hard to sum up in a few sentences how we really feel, without having much time to thumb through a thesaurus and pick the wrong word to emphasise our egregiousness.

Its been a great bonding experience for us, but in summary Tattle would like to apologise to Matt Shervington for any offence caused, and acknowledge not only his career in sports journalism, but also his contribution to our… what’s the word… sporting culture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Remembers the exact day of mortgage repayment, always made sure the bills were paid on time, she's just so amazing and Jaryd is hopeless. Yet year after year she's totally shocked when Bobby and Betty's birthdays randomly pop up out of nowhere & she's "forgotten" to arrange a cake and presents #shoutoutforalastminutecake #sendmeideasforpresents #tryusinggoogleandadiary

• Haha
Reactions: 57

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Why does Sophie no longer live with her mother 🤷‍♀️
I’d kick her out too if she wrote about me like this
So Sophie, are you super confident, self sufficient, independent and self-assured, or do you desperately need verbal validation of being able to put your own shoes on? I thought the inner confidence, that people mistake for arrogance, was innate and something she was born with. So why then as a 31 year old women is she still having a cry over her mum not being effusive enough in her praise? She acknowledges her mum's love came in acts of service, she understand she was loved, yet here she is, still being super impacted by not being told she was loved enough.... I wonder when the penny is going to drop that her neediness, her insatiable desire for attention, and her constant big-noting of herself is actually the result of being so devastatingly un-confident that's is crippled her growth as a human. I have legit never seen someone with less calmness about the person they are, with less peace about their personality, and for whom their privileged childhood apparently still devastates to this day.

I'm also incredibly baffled by someone who is always banging on about breaking gender norms and stereotypes puts so much of her feelings on her mother. If she knows her mum is shy, quiet, not overly verbal, why not accept that and look for that positive reinforcement from her dad? Why is it the female parent that is required to provide that? Seems like she is VERY much reinforcing gender stereotypes with her expectations.

And Soph, you absolute fucking pick me loser, did you happen to catch this year's Women's Cricket World Cup? A tournament contested by women from all over the globe who are your age who love, grew up playing, and dedicated their entire lives to the sport? Playing a bit of backyard cricket as a child is not special or unique, it's an absolute lie that 'no other girls were doing that'. Heaps were. With their brothers, their dads, their cousins, and... wait for it... with their mums and sisters even. Because women like sport. Girls like sport. All the girls you pursue relentlessly are athletes, who... wait for it... PLAYED SPORT AS KIDS.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

therealsmilf

VIP Member
My boyfriend is FB friends with Jaryd and said that yesterday he posted a mother's days message for his mum, and for JJ. Nothing for Sophie - I think there might be some trouble there.....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Limpy Love

VIP Member
"I will be pushing my kids to have as many sexual partners... as possible..."
She's a train wreck.
I can't wait for Bobby and Florence to go through the awkward year 8-10 phase. Buckle up, dickeheads. Hopefully they'll realise that their parents both openly and publicly embarrassed them their whole childhood. After growing up with extremely unhealthy boundaries and exploitation, the last thing they will want is to discuss their sex life with their deranged mother.

Sophie, google "family enmeshment".
I'm wondering if, along with a lot of other things, Chompers has some undiagnosed sexual obsession as it seems that sex is what this book is based on.

That fact that the first thing she wants for her children is to have as many sexual encounters as possible, is a really disturbing comment to make.
Surely you want your kids to grow up happy and healthy and experience as much of life as possible but to mention the sex life of your 5yo and 8yo in a book is just yuck.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

ActiveLies

VIP Member
She knew the EXACT date of their mortgage payment…. Like every single person with a mortgage in the world?

What a truly curious attempted flex. Knowing when your direct debits come out isn’t something that requires huge collaboration and support, it’s just “oh yeah, it’s the 14th, mortgage payment comes out tomorrow.” It’s absolutely astounding how she manages to paint the most mundane and routine part of life as some huge, personal, Sophie-centric achievement.

You also don’t get an extra month before reminder notices on bills start coming, so that bit is bullshit too and another fabrication just to give Jaryd a clip.

I don’t get her wanting him to be good at the things he’s not good at. If you marry someone super nice and accomodating, while you’re SUCH a driven, motivated go-getter, don’t you shape your life together in that manner? Play to your strengths etc? I handle all finances in my household because I’m better at it and my work in an office environment allows me the time to it bills online during work hours (🙊). I don’t begrudge that for a second, it’s just how the division of tasks work out with my partner and I? I’ve never watered a plant, put water in the pool, mowed a lawn or done anything remotely home maintenance-y coz I’m no good at that stuff but he is?

It’s just so weird to me that the entirety of her bullshit memoir is justifying her being unapologetically herself - with all the things that rub people up the wrong way and have ended countless friendships, yet the whole book is also just detailing how every person she’s ever known is completely inadequate compared to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
We need a bookclub. Now the Tattle underground society can finally meet up again!

Walk east down Collins st. Hold your party bag of Cheezels in your right hand. Hair needs to be unwashed but we’re happy for you to change in to your mid riff beforehand in the toilets. The password will be written on a note slipped in to page 8 of the only copy of TTWH in Dymocks.

Follow the instructions.

Come alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Limpy Love

VIP Member
The Cachia/Moran friendship from back in the day is pretty common knowledge in the local hood but there was something about LDs police story that didn't sit right with me, so I've done a deep dive back into Gomi.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that LD is also an accomplished fiction writer. Not only did he apply for VicPol TWICE, he FAILED the initial entrance exams TWICE so it had nothing to do with his name. It's also mentioned that Sophia helped him with his study.🤣

So not only is he a dumb cunt, he is a liar just like Sophia.

DUMB AND DUMBER 👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
So
I had a baby at 20, got married at 21, had a second at 25 was a step mum to their older siblings from 19. So a mother of 4 at 25.
my husband (Now ex)is in the military so I raised 4 kids alone, I struggled with drug addiction and partying, been through an affair and leaving him, getting back together, loosing houses, being divorced and I still don’t think anyone would read Mystory if I wrote it and published it - it would be a truck load more interesting let me tell you I’m just not arrogant enough to think my story is ANYDIFFERENT to things people go through daily…..

ohhhh hang on, if I getFanny flutters over a woman then it would sell because I’d be the first ever lesbian, drug addicted, divorced 36year old. #thentherewasme

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40