Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a little walk by and thennnnnn couldn’t help myself and went into Dymocks. I was browsing the books and listening to her at the same time. I hope the book I bought is good cos I didn’t really read the blurb. Too busy eavesdropping. Florence was there! Only realised when she screamed out “Florrrrrrrence”. I have to say I thought she looked quite pretty from a distance. So many mums with prams. Think that’s what made the queue look quite big. I have to mention I knew some people in the line that are now no longer my acquaintances 😏 My fave was the fiancé that was there in secret cos his partner is a big fan. When he was about to leave she said “would you like to get a photo with me for her” 😂
You're a good soul 👌👌👌👌👌

Reactions: 3
I did a little walk by and thennnnnn couldn’t help myself and went into Dymocks. I was browsing the books and listening to her at the same time. I hope the book I bought is good cos I didn’t really read the blurb. Too busy eavesdropping. Florence was there! Only realised when she screamed out “Florrrrrrrence”. I have to say I thought she looked quite pretty from a distance. So many mums with prams. Think that’s what made the queue look quite big. I have to mention I knew some people in the line that are now no longer my acquaintances 😏 My fave was the fiancé that was there in secret cos his partner is a big fan. When he was about to leave she said “would you like to get a photo with me for her” 😂
member: 312400"]
[/QUOTE]
Amazing.

Doing the lords work so we don’t have to.

Currently at home in my tracky dacks with greasy hair….
Soooooo I’ll probably fit in with the demographic at Chompers book signing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the hell are these people handing over their babies for her to hold and kiss?? It’s so bizarre to me that they would allow that grot anywhere near their innocent children 😫
Especially when she is a smoker and we all previously heard her coughing up a lung recently 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
In all seriousness..
Who are Chompers friends lately??
Her footy besties? Mia Plecic?
Does she have anyone left?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok what's the deal with the makeup company? It's exactly 3 months since she famously launched the 3 no name, no colour, no chromosome lipsticks for the bargain price of $35 each and there's still nothing else - not even a suggestion of something else!!! Do you think she thinks if she doesn't mention it she can one day just remove it from her bio and shut down the page and no one will ever ask about her makeup empire again!! I'd love to know how much money she's lost!!
She did with Fairy Magic and the kids football thing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
In all seriousness..
Who are Chompers friends lately??
Her footy besties? Mia Plecic?
Does she have anyone left?
There seems to be noone left.
Haven't seen Tayla her previous bestie, PA, babysitter and possible shag, for a long while.
Footy besties are long gone.
Jess, another possible shag, has moved to Qld.
The chick from Geelong, another possible shag, who she broke lockdown for has also vanished.
Mia and Bruce have also seemed to have run for the hills and Slick Stick has been removed from her bio.
Add to that a fractured relationship with her family and more recently LD and other than her SC (second choice) there is noone!

I'm so jealous of what a success she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My goodness Sophie is ridiculous. Speeches to her "fans", big noting herself, constantly declaring her greatness to the world.

This influencer culture makes me so angry.

You just motivated me to go and look at GOMI and wow, Alice finally got what was coming to her. The Aussie threads are DEAD. Some poor lass just posted on Sophie's thread asking why no one is snarking...I wish I could plaster tattle all over GOMI but Alice is a psycho and will dirty delete within minutes.
If she hadn't been such a moderator nazi, people would have still been on there. You couldn't say anything without her giving a warning or deleting the comment.

She was always popular in regional Vic and used to do those big events quite regularly.
She certainly found her people there.

No shade to our regional Vic Tattlers 🙏
I come from one of the country towns mentioned and I can confirm there is a lot of white trash and bogans, which would be her base supporters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How many soul mates does this bimbo have?
Well this picture needs no more explanation - soul mates - ok scummy this is where you are in your life!!! Enjoy the rest of your worldwide tour of regional Victoria. The whole thing is beyond sad!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Zero posts from scummy or dymocks chadstone about the huge line ups!! 100% nobody turned up!!!

In regard to Maddie surely she is coming to her senses - run Maddie run - we are all shouting it from the rooftops!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.