Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much would her Reno have cost?

Is it normal for it to take almost 12 months? Is it normal to not live in your house while the Reno is done? I’m a complete noob but like the people on the block have to live there so…

Not at all seems a disaster whats happened or she hasn't paid her contractors and they have pissed off(purely speculating). I know been huge delays in construction especially with lockdown and supplies but you can build a brand new house generally from scratch 3 months pre covid. The hardest part is getting materials, Ie roof trusses are about a 6 month wait at the moment. However ive done a kitchen recently it took 10 weeks to get the cabinets made and shipped from germany and a week an half to install including bench tops. No way it should have taken this long, But im not a multimillionaire ceo so 🤷

Reactions: 5
Not at all seems a disaster whats happened or she hasn't paid her contractors and they have pissed off(purely speculating). I know been huge delays in construction especially with lockdown and supplies but you can build a brand new house generally from scratch 3 months pre covid. The hardest part is getting materials, Ie roof trusses are about a 6 month wait at the moment. However ive done a kitchen recently it took 10 weeks to get the cabinets made and shipped from germany and a week an half to install including bench tops. No way it should have taken this long, But im not a multimillionaire ceo so 🤷
Same for some family members, supplies have been delayed due to covid and issues around sourcing timber
My Brother in law is still waiting for his new built to be finished

Anyone with any sense and reno experience would've put off the reno of the perfectly good house until things settled down post Covid.
However, Chompers knows everything and the fact that she's been paying a mortgage since July on an empty house would be cutting deep.

Reactions: 8
I did the Lord's work this evening, or at least attempted to.
I was in Kmart today with my sister in law and she pulled all her booked from the shelf and placed them in various parts of the store, ordinarily I’d be against this behaviour but I was happy to overlook this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
2 games max and some “injury” will be acquired to halt any world book tour plans 🙄

Convenient…..
Remember the carry on from her footy days when some poor airport worker bumped her leg with a trolley? A few days later she was walking fine, maybe even the next day but at the time she had her shoe off and her leg elevated. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone with any sense and reno experience would've put off the reno of the perfectly good house until things settled down post Covid.
However, Chompers knows everything and the fact that she's been paying a mortgage since July on an empty house would be cutting deep.
Can't be cutting too deep, old mate has managed to grift off whoever she has left to avoid paying rent somewhere else. Just classic ceo things 💁

Reactions: 6
*sends telepathic vibes that we’re all over here now*
Surely you would do a google search for what's happened! It's so obvious that all the Australian threads are dying off. Does anyone here still have an account over at Gomi. Work with the time difference. Maybe post a tattle life link in a jpeg?
Gomi
Gomi international bloggers
Tattle Life
Emmylou MacCarthy
Emmylou Loves
Sophie Cachia
Then there was her
Aisuru

• Heart
Reactions: 5
*sends telepathic vibes that we’re all over here now*
damn its nearly 8am in NYC, was going to leave a clue "Google sophie cachia asiru, 2 one down" which leads to Tattle
How I actually found you wonderful snarky witches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
damn its nearly 8am in NYC, was going to leave a clue "Google sophie cachia asiru, 2 one down" which leads to Tattle
How I actually found you wonderful snarky witches 😂
Yes got to post 2am-4am NYC when the nazi overlord is hopefully passed out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
God I wouldn't want to be standing her she's like a bloody MAC truck!!!!
She'd suit country netball. Those girls are rough! So aggressive. One of my friends quit her local team because of getting injured every week and she was covered in bruises.

Reactions: 2
Someone comment on gomi “if you google ‘cachia book reviews’ you can see what people really think”

that should send them here as we should be first up on google

cachia book reviews

Someone comment on gomi “if you google ‘cachia book reviews’ you can see what people really think”

that should send them here as we should be first up on google

cachia book reviews
Actually use a word in there like:

Narcissistic cachia book reviews

and hopefully that brings us to top of google search engine

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Gosh she looks so different when she isn’t in charge of the Instagram posting. She’s gained 10kg and shrunk a foot in Maddie’s story.

Perhaps she should turn her hand back to shot put.

Surely she’ll do something to her knee. You know the one that’s she’s had SO many surgeries on and subsequent rehab ending her footy career. Did you notice it’s not even trapped or braced?
“Just had an appointment with my Orthopaedic Surgeon who I’ve had my whole sporting career…” in 3, 2, 1….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely you would do a google search for what's happened! It's so obvious that all the Australian threads are dying off. Does anyone here still have an account over at Gomi. Work with the time difference. Maybe post a tattle life link in a jpeg?
Gomi
Gomi international bloggers
Tattle Life
Emmylou MacCarthy
Emmylou Loves
Sophie Cachia
Then there was her
Aisuru
I tried last night but it got deleted in about 1/2 hour. I wrote a whole bloody acrostic poem to spell out tattle life (Alice never deleted them in the past) but then went rogue and used lots of words that rhyme with tattle to make another poem. I flew too close to the sun…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She did not look like a natural on court at all.
I’m sure Diamonds players look like they belong there… out Soph looks awkward AF!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.