Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that’s a book I’d pay to read!!

H

Hahaha, I looked for a fiction sign to put above them at my local bookshop!
Omg I was hoping to do the same at Dymocks Doncaster and the woman said “sorry we are sold out” and I said “rigged” and walked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find Maddie’s cryptic posts to be a bit pregnancy baiting? Struggles with lesbian couple getting pregnant, having a kid the ‘next chapter’.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve recently moved away from Bendigo and im so glad after seeing how many bogans were at dymocks today to see her majesty 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now she is literally buying doormats love with designer tit. Can’t buy me lovvveeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Old mate has had yet another self serving stroke of genius - asking her readers to send in a video of themselves, giving her feedback and a review of the book. And she is apparently loving all of the feedback and reviews already. Is she reading the same reviews as me, or??
i really hope not one person plays into this tit.

I’ve recently moved away from Bendigo and im so glad after seeing how many bogans were at dymocks today to see her majesty 🤮
I lived there too a few years back, and I’m honestly not surprised at the turnout.

Reactions: 5
Chapter 15, it’s been long and painful
The book not only is poorly written and has no flow to it. The audio book is even worse.
She cannot pronounce works correctly and is a terrible story teller .
🌟 professional contradicter 🌟

The book definitely needs to come with a WARNING ⚠ for unnecessary sexual details
Can’t remember the exact wording but she says something along the lines of ‘ it was all wet down there 👇 💦🤮

She has no real friends anymore and throughout the book when she mentions anyone she follows with ‘they are still one of my best friends to this day’ … yeah I’m sure they are.

This book is to boost her own ego;
How amazing she is,
What a good friend she is
How aware and open she is
How she takes criticism and feedback well.
How good at blowjobs she is
How much sex her and J had
How she needed a ‘good duck’ so she invited a male friend over to have sex, and he bent her over the bed 🫣 - still friends to this day though.

Poor Maddie, her ambitions will go down the drain if she doesn’t run soon 🏃🏽‍♀️ 🏃🏽‍♀️ Scummy admitted that she might not even marry her .
What’s she sticking around for?

If I was her family mum/ sister I would not speak to her again. How embarrassing are some of the things mentioned in the book, plus discussing others mental health and medical diagnosis.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Plus a story about Lisa Curry's book being No 1 on the Nielsen Bookscan Best Sellers List - I'd love to know where Chompers book is sitting!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.