Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Will you be reading/listening to Sophie’s book?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our favourite CEO, author, reality TV star, athlete, etc…Sophie Cachia.

Congrats to @b!tch_eating_crackers for the winning thread title. You have a real natural talent for this, you could have gone pro. I get the sense that you’re really tall too.

Someone that follows Cachia more closely than me, feel free to do up a recap 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In the last episode of “Have you been paying attention”…

Yeezy Eilish fails to secure a makeup-artist at 4:30am, so rocks up to the airport looking like the world’s tallest zebra who ate a theatre nurse in scrubs. Her mission: signing-day at Bookphobia for all the grown-women who’ve never read a whole-book before.

In failing to see how bizness relations with anyone named Mia aren’t lucrative, she vicariously enters another podcast sesh and kindly offers us up substance for the next few pages of our banter. Between the taco trim, self harming revelations, toxic drug comments and revolving door of other women, we’re left wondering if the current flame will ever enter the narrative, let alone stay.

The instore dates were announced before Bobby had a chance to proofread the comms. To be fair, no one can spell ‘Prahan’ the first time anyway. We all thought it was best to start Bendigo at 11:30pm because it’s too hard to be ready before midday.

Whoever is updating the spreadsheet of holidays that never happened, can you please add San Francisco? Oh, and write a strongly worded post outlining your disgust at the news outlet who quoted Sophia directly. Thanks.

More crimes against fashion were committed with an offence assault of denim in the Big Love photo shoot for the blended family. Those of us who’d been calling Jaryd “NB” all this time felt terrible for doing so when we realised it was true… and he was nothing but a couch from the waste down.

Isuzu has moved to recycled packaging, made from the first 12 drafts of the memoir. Ironically, they stuck with the big box they were born with. #beyou

Overall, we laughed, we cried and we rejoiced together in the triumph over adversity… for the intern who did their best to proof the memoir of punctuation infractions, cromulent creation & privacy violations. It’s hard to sum up in a few sentences how we really feel, without having much time to thumb through a thesaurus and pick the wrong word to emphasise our egregiousness.

Its been a great bonding experience for us, but in summary Tattle would like to apologise to Matt Shervington for any offence caused, and acknowledge not only his career in sports journalism, but also his contribution to our… what’s the word… sporting culture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Yeezy Eilish fails to secure a makeup-artist at 4:30am, so rocks up to the airport looking like the world’s tallest zebra who ate a theatre nurse in scrubs. Her mission: signing-day at Bookphobia for all the grown-women who’ve never read a whole-book before.

In failing to see how bizness relations with anyone named Mia aren’t lucrative, she vicariously enters another podcast sesh and kindly offers us up substance for the next few pages of our banter. Between the taco trim, self harming revelations, toxic drug comments and revolving door of other women, we’re left wondering if the current flame will ever enter the narrative, let alone stay.

The instore dates were announced before Bobby had a chance to proofread the comms. To be fair, no one can spell ‘Prahan’ the first time anyway. We all thought it was best to start Bendigo at 11:30pm because it’s too hard to be ready before midday.

Whoever is updating the spreadsheet of holidays that never happened, can you please add San Francisco? Oh, and write a strongly worded post outlining your disgust at the news outlet who quoted Sophia directly. Thanks.

More crimes against fashion were committed with an offence assault of denim in the Big Love photo shoot for the blended family. Those of us who’d been calling Jaryd “NB” all this time felt terrible for doing so when we realised it was true… and he was nothing but a couch from the waste down.

Isuzu has moved to recycled packaging, made from the first 12 drafts of the memoir. Ironically, they stuck with the big box they were born with. #beyou

Overall, we laughed, we cried and we rejoiced together in the triumph over adversity… for the intern who did their best to proof the memoir of punctuation infractions, cromulent creation & privacy violations. It’s hard to sum up in a few sentences how we really feel, without having much time to thumb through a thesaurus and pick the wrong word to emphasise our egregiousness.

Its been a great bonding experience for us, but in summary Tattle would like to apologise to Matt Shervington for any offence caused, and acknowledge not only his career in sports journalism, but also his contribution to our… what’s the word… sporting culture.
BRAVO! 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
QUOTING THIS FROM LAST THREAD:

Honestly this has bugged me since her very first "miracle baby" blog. In it she says

'June (or whatever month) came, and with it, a very heavy, clotty period. Mum said "you know what that means don't you?" Yep I knew - it meant I was ovulating'

No Sophia, it means you ovulated. If you have irregular periods and get your period, it means you already ovulated once. No guarantee if/when it will happen again.

I remember it so clearly and it's infuriated me ever since!!!! I wish that blog was still around somewhere.
What was that first 'miracle baby' blog about? Was that back on her TYM blog?

Reactions: 1

You made me laugh multiple times. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Now for those who really want to make the effort to catch our CEO out on her fibs of the past, visit Wayback Machine.

@therealsmilf Try this one for your reading pleasure.

This is why anything you put online is there FOREVER!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I hate how she is leveraging the success of MH, KS, AK and even Maddie to boost her own profile and remain "famous". It's disgusting.
You can tell that she thinks that she had what it took to be a renowned sportswoman. Hell, she stupidly wrote about it FFS. But she didn't 'make it'. So the next best thing was to pursue an athlete, and align herself as part of that world whilst completely minimising her partners' success and changing narratives to centre herself. It's all so gross.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I swear she sometimes says Bobby was an accident, sometimes he was a miracle, and sometimes he was wanted and tried hard for.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
"This year at the end of June, I was welcomed with a nice, big and nasty period – my first one in nearly 18 months. This therefore meant I was going to ovulate at some stage soon."

I cannot believe how accurately I remembered that.

And nope that's not how biology works Soph 🤷🏼‍♀️

What was that first 'miracle baby' blog about? Was that back on her TYM blog?

It would have been the first or second one she wrote - Bec Judd shared her page. My first son was born in November, the same year as Bobby. So I was genuinely interested in her experiences as FTM back then. I live in QLD so I had no idea who Jaryd was or why Bec shared her. I'm closer to Megan Gales age so I had been following her pregnancy journey, and then Sophie started appearing on her IG as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone chooses the vote option "Of course!! She’s an inspiration" I will hunt you down!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm so glad you all remember the miscarriage and then spending all holiday in bikinis. I think it was over New year.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This comment on a post about her book on The Outspoken podcast Facebook page 🤣
Most people would hope a 5th birthday party was finished after 2 hours! Love that Soph's memoir is exposing her for the real person she is, not the fictional character she writes about. It's ironic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.