Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird how the world’s tallest athlete did not appear to tower over her opposition as one would expect?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I swear that Maddie was purposely pulling a duck off face in her video about her darls, laughing at the amateur attempts. It seems their relationship has deteriorated to mean snide communication at one another. Fancy that. Never saw that coming.

Queue the next breakdown story filmed by the kids.

Queue Maddie's career getting better.

Reactions: 20
Weird how the world’s tallest athlete did not appear to tower over her opposition as one would expect?
Also what is worlds tallest athlete doing in goals?

I’m the same height as Chompers and also played rep netball (gasp) and no matter how good the tall girls were at shooting we were always GD/GK

Wonder which shooter she benched so she could get the superficial glory of scoring goals.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also what is worlds tallest athlete doing in goals?

I’m the same height as Chompers and also played rep netball (gasp) and no matter how good the tall girls were at shooting we were always GD/GK

Wonder which shooter she benched so she could get the superficial glory of scoring goals.
Exactly! Same in footy too, she should have been full back with her build but had to be kicking goals.

Reactions: 5
Eh, I’m a short goal shooter so I don’t see an issue with her in goals. They may already have height in defence but she was a shooter in her “glory days” LOL so I’m sure she talked up her almost Diamonds career 🤣 It does however tit me that clubs will bring in a player for a game (I presume that’s what this is) who hasn’t trained with them at all. It puts a regular player on the bench and for what?

Reactions: 7
Mads couldn’t get a vid of her shooting a goal coz her opponent looked like she ran rings around her lol.

Reactions: 5
2 games max and some “injury” will be acquired to halt any world book tour plans 🙄

Convenient…..

Reactions: 13
Sophie cachia, super tall multi millionaire athlete, why didn't she take up basketball, she's got an in-house coach?

Reactions: 9
How much would her Reno have cost?

Is it normal for it to take almost 12 months? Is it normal to not live in your house while the Reno is done? I’m a complete noob but like the people on the block have to live there so…

Reactions: 2
Very very amateur netballer here...but fairly sure her little shoe shuffle was stepping. #diamonds
Also amateur but have played, coached and umpired (had a game myself this afternoon actually) as well as armchair selected a few Diamonds squads 🤣 .... but that was a definite step. Try doing that in front of international umpires darl, your penalties would be so high you'd be a liability to the side

How's Maddie filming her warming up and missing a shot? Also filming her palming a ball off to the GA? Love it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gosh she looks so different when she isn’t in charge of the Instagram posting. She’s gained 10kg and shrunk a foot in Maddie’s story.

Perhaps she should turn her hand back to shot put.

2 games max and some “injury” will be acquired to halt any world book tour plans 🙄

Convenient…..
Surely she’ll do something to her knee. You know the one that’s she’s had SO many surgeries on and subsequent rehab ending her footy career. Did you notice it’s not even trapped or braced?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.