Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was talking about working with an event company for some large scale events, it sounded like today the end of the Simon & Schuster book tour, and then she is looking at continuing it, but on her own dime? Can't wait for that to be a massive flop!

Reactions: 8
Is Sophie Cachia trying to lure more young mummies with low SES to come to her signings by offering their spawn a free book of their choice!? So embarrassing and transparent

• Angry
  • Haha
So did Forever New feel sorry for the millionaire author CEO and give her some clothes? She kinda looks like she’s working the street corner not signing books.

Must be fashion week, cashier Wednesday, granddads hand me downs Thursday and $2 street walker Friday. Cant wait for tonight’s outfit.

I also love how the millionaire CEO gets chauffeured around in her Hyundai, she must be very important.

No shade to Hyundai drivers, I have one…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She can control that - unlike the actual reviews on the booktopia & dymocks sites!
How embarrassing 🤦🏽‍♀️
That is exactly right!!
She cannot control what is being written elsewhere so she is going into damage control.
The difference being those giving accurate reviews are people who have read more than one book in their life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Hyundai came about thanks to AK's sponsorship deal when they were still together. So basically Maddie drives around in a heavily discounted Hyundai made possible by the love of Sophie's life (besides herself that is).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is Sophie Cachia trying to lure more young mummies with low SES to come to her signings by offering their spawn a free book of their choice!? So embarrassing and transparent
Genuinely all of her fans seem like low SES mums. I was out of town today so couldn’t do a drive by however the Bendigo store is really tiny so makes the group of people inside appear larger too! Although it’s an obvious cheap marketing ploy, good on Chomps for encouraging the children to read- surprised she didn’t bring them all a free copy of Bobby Did A Big Stinky Poo! There is a disgusting amount of her PJ’s for resale on the local buy/sell pages too, all looking manky as hell obviously.

Considering doing a walk past of Chaddy later so I can report back…..

If I get 50 likes on this post I’ll do it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I just got back from Chaddy, the parking and traffic is shocking. Hope her crowds of adoring fans got there early to nab a park

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I did a little walk by and thennnnnn couldn’t help myself and went into Dymocks. I was browsing the books and listening to her at the same time. I hope the book I bought is good cos I didn’t really read the blurb. Too busy eavesdropping. Florence was there! Only realised when she screamed out “Florrrrrrrence”. I have to say I thought she looked quite pretty from a distance. So many mums with prams. Think that’s what made the queue look quite big. I have to mention I knew some people in the line that are now no longer my acquaintances 😏 My fave was the fiancé that was there in secret cos his partner is a big fan. When he was about to leave she said “would you like to get a photo with me for her” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I did a little walk by and thennnnnn couldn’t help myself and went into Dymocks. I was browsing the books and listening to her at the same time. I hope the book I bought is good cos I didn’t really read the blurb. Too busy eavesdropping. Florence was there! Only realised when she screamed out “Florrrrrrrence”. I have to say I thought she looked quite pretty from a distance. So many mums with prams. Think that’s what made the queue look quite big. I have to mention I knew some people in the line that are now no longer my acquaintances 😏 My fave was the fiancé that was there in secret cos his partner is a big fan. When he was about to leave she said “would you like to get a photo with me for her” 😂
Gods work!

Reactions: 4
Guys there are some “large scale” events coming up! 😄😄😄
Anyone who wants to give out their product from their small business for FREE to our CEO to include in the goody bags at these “large scale” events (20-30 ppl?) pls come forward…

Surely, SURELY the goody bags could just contain a pair of bajamas and some isuzu lippies and the attendees would be stoked. Or can she not afford to do that? So is asking others?
By large scale does she mean 10 or more like 20 attendees?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that the regionals ones go “well” may be because the venues are more accessible. It’s easy to get to a local shopping strip/mall and park in comparison to Chaddy. None of them seem to have had more than 20 (and that’s being generous) so it’s hardly the huge success she is spouting.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.