Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie is treating Maddie the way Sophie claims Allanna treated her.

Toxic.

Maddie has so much more. But her shine has gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
OMG I've also thought this. I can't remember the exact timeframes but there was literally silence between the two of them in the lead up to the book (I think Maddie was Tasmania partying and chompers was home dropping cryptic quotes). There was very obvious trouble in lesbian CEO paradise. Then surprise surprise literally the day before she starts the rounds on her worldwide tour of country Victoria they are all over each other professing their love - literally pushing it down everyone's throat. It's waaaaay to obvious. I think this is all for the book - maybe Maddie gets a cut who knows. There is absolutely no way they are staying together in the long-term - I can say that with confidence!
Scum probably cut Mads a deal, and if she stuck around and put on a show for the world-wide book tour, Scum wouldn't write a sequel staring Maddie.

Reactions: 5
I loved the part when scummy 'praising' mads for her presenter work for nbl saying over and over again about how people go to uni and try so hard for years to present on television and she just got it... And not cos it was handed to her because if she was tit they'd cut her...

Oh yeah that's what happened to you chompers, tried for years, got a sports agent, changed your insta bio to 'presenter', got one or two gigs on some random online TV channel and STILL got cut 😁😁😁😁
Bwahahaha
🤣🤣🤣

Maddie crying on the live about the way she was treated. She’s not over it. Sophie staring at her.
Awful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I love you so much Maddie, please come on this live with me and publicly talk about how I broke your heart. And how miserable you were. Bonus points if you cry.

WTF was that?? This relationship is 100% manipulative and toxic. Someone please save Maddie.

Reactions: 14
Hang on, just to recap: Sophia gave Maddie a ring to show her commitment? To something that knowingly won’t last?? Worked well the first time I guess.

I really hope Flossy doesn’t take the blame for the missing ring next time. My money is on Joey…

Reactions: 7
No amount of filter can hide that wrinkled sun damaged skin on her neck/check. She obviously never listened to her 'friend' Zoe Foster Blake when she said your face finishes at your boobs.
Looks like the chest of a 60 year old Gold Coast retiree.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No amount of filter can hide that wrinkled sun damaged skin on her neck/check. She obviously never listened to her 'friend' Zoe Foster Blake when she said your face finishes at your boobs.
I was blinded by the teeth and incredibly dry lips, I though Isuzu was meant to be so nourishing as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maddie was so sad looking throughout that interview. Imagine not being able to read the book in full because you need to process it in small parts with the help of your psychologist.

My first impression when the interview started was that they were having an argument. Their body language towards each other was off and they were late to start.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.