Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flossy is just missing the pole. My now 7 year old has never danced like that.

Also, because I really don't know, the video the other day of Flossy side on, her skull is really a strange shape. Is that something that can be corrected as a baby?.
I recall both her children had quite flat heads as babies and I think it’s supposed to be corrected then….not sure if it’s too late now

Reactions: 8
I recall both her children had quite flat heads as babies and I think it’s supposed to be corrected then….not sure if it’s too late now
Floss definitely had plagiocephaly. Flat head from being layed down too much. Evidently because mummy was too busy getting her fanny flutters 🤯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Yes!!!! She's still not arrogant like Soph though. Okay so I don't know if I lost my place but there was no mention of Floss adjusting.
I listened to most and didn’t hear that either. Mostly just Maddy adjusting to “being a parent” and having to put the kids before herself etc

Reactions: 3
I watched a few minutes when scummy was talking about how Maddie had to adjust to not putting herself first. So Maddie is expected to put your kids first but you aren’t scum? 🙄
Maddie’s face during the part I watched looked fed up, like she was sick of the belittling from scum and knew whatever she was saying was ‘wrong’.
I agree with the person that said they had no chemistry at all. They are so awkward to watch, at the start it looked like scum put her arm around Maddie’s back to make her move in closer. Sitting closer didn’t help, they still looked like people that are only tolerating each other.

Reactions: 11
Someone wants a 'sequal' written, another 'brought the book', you're instead of your. The dumb & dumber fangirls.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Floss definitely had plagiocephaly. Flat head from being layed down too much. Evidently because mummy was too busy getting her fanny flutters 🤯
My daughter had plagiocephaly, not from lying down so much but because I had a CMV infection whilst pregnant with her, her skull bones were just super super soft. It was picked up super early at our MHCN appointments and she started physio for it straight away. Fixed by the time she was 6 months old. Strange that the world’s best Mummy/Fanny fluttering CEO didn’t pick up on Betty’s??

my daughter is now 5….and doesn’t dance like a stripper 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Basketball, training, recovery and eating well is Maddie’s JOB! If she doesn’t do said things, she’ll LOSE her job. It’s not being selfish when she’s protecting her livelihood. You can certainly see why NB wasn’t successful now, and you can see why Alanna got rid of the selfish, demanding mole.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I watched a few minutes when scummy was talking about how Maddie had to adjust to not putting herself first. So Maddie is expected to put your kids first but you aren’t scum? 🙄
Maddie’s face during the part I watched looked fed up, like she was sick of the belittling from scum and knew whatever she was saying was ‘wrong’.
I agree with the person that said they had no chemistry at all. They are so awkward to watch, at the start it looked like scum put her arm around Maddie’s back to make her move in closer. Sitting closer didn’t help, they still looked like people that are only tolerating each other.
I wasn't listening at the time so I probably got it wrong. It was about the adjusting - I thought (hoped?) it involved helping the children adjust.

Passive aggressive recollection by Soph about how Maddie was living in a one bedroom apartment. Why not, Soph? Travelling, no kids, smart choice.

Reactions: 11
I wasn't listening at the time so I probably got it wrong. It was about the adjusting - I thought (hoped?) it involved helping the children adjust.

Passive aggressive recollection by Soph about how Maddie was living in a one bedroom apartment. Why not, Soph? Travelling, no kids, smart choice.
Oh I was skipping parts so must have got it wrong. I thought it was about how Maddie needed to adjust not the children.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1258259

View attachment 1258260

View attachment 1258261

View attachment 1258262

View attachment 1258268

View attachment 1258270

View attachment 1258271

View attachment 1258272

View attachment 1258274
View attachment 1258275

View attachment 1258276

View attachment 1258277

Love that someone wants a sequel. She does realise Sophie will have to get older to do that?
Someone else asked when Sophie realised she was gay - like, that's the title of the book, right? And that milk -filled udder story has been floating around for months. If you're a fan girl of Sophie, you would know that already?
A Dymocks book literary lunch - that has to be trolling in a booktopia live. Nothing about this memoir has literary shades.
🤦‍♀️Feck me, that's scary. WTF the mum saying her sons should read it. It's more or less soft p0rn

Reactions: 6
I remember her going on about it when Betty was a baby but clearly didn't get it looked at #sponheadgear

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Basketball, training, recovery and eating well is Maddie’s JOB! If she doesn’t do said things, she’ll LOSE her job. It’s not being selfish when she’s protecting her livelihood. You can certainly see why NB wasn’t successful now, and you can see why Alanna got rid of the selfish, demanding mole.
I loved how Maddie compared all this for her paid and professional job to Sophie sitting in a meeting...........

Reactions: 5
Basketball, training, recovery and eating well is Maddie’s JOB! If she doesn’t do said things, she’ll LOSE her job. It’s not being selfish when she’s protecting her livelihood.
I’m surprised our tall, sporty gal didn’t know this already… having been born into a well-known AFL family, nearly going pro #GoDiamonds and marrying a footballer 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100 per cent this

Reactions: 1
I’m going to make a bold prediction… they’ve already broken up but Maddie is “playing the part” until the book tour and promotion is over so it doesn’t affect sales

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"I will be pushing my kids to have as many sexual partners as possible"

The word pushing is alarming. I can see her buying Bobby a prostitute for his first legal birthday 🙄
I hope this was her unintelligent way of trying to say... I hope my children grow up comfortable in their bodies to explore their sexuality and don't feel any shame or stigma in doing so.
More likely not, and the poor children will grow up with messed up ideas around sex

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m going to make a bold prediction… they’ve already broken up but Maddie is “playing the part” until the book tour and promotion is over so it doesn’t affect sales
I love this prediction. Fingers crossed it’s true. Pretty crappy that Maddie would feel obligated to play the part for sales 😕

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.