Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basketball, training, recovery and eating well is Maddie’s JOB! If she doesn’t do said things, she’ll LOSE her job. It’s not being selfish when she’s protecting her livelihood. You can certainly see why NB wasn’t successful now, and you can see why Alanna got rid of the selfish, demanding mole.
It's exactly what she did to LD at every club he played for. She demanded his attention at all times regardless of the fact that it was his job HENCE why he left every club he played for on bad terms.
I have no doubt she tried it on with AK and we now see history repeating itself.

The word pushing is alarming. I can see her buying Bobby a prostitute for his first legal birthday 🙄
I hope this was her unintelligent way of trying to say... I hope my children grow up comfortable in their bodies to explore their sexuality and don't feel any shame or stigma in doing so.
More likely not, and the poor children will grow up with messed up ideas around sex
They will grow up thinking sex is nothing more than a powerful and manipulative tool used for getting what you want.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m going to make a bold prediction… they’ve already broken up but Maddie is “playing the part” until the book tour and promotion is over so it doesn’t affect sales
I mean, it's definitely possible, the only reason she came out with her separation from LD is because he pushed her to do it

Reactions: 7
Not to snark on a child, but this is so weird looking!!

View attachment 1257589
This is definitely not something a 5yo would (to use Scummy's favourite word) authentically come up with.
Either her mother has told her some people dance like this to make money (which there should be no shame in doing)
Or Betty has been allowed to watch some inappropriate material while she's up late with her cool mum BFF at 10pm on a school night.
Sophie thinks she's so woke having her children know about these things, but choose to do it at an age appropriate time in their lives where they can understand it.
I hate to think of all the inappropriate things those children have witnessed.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the booktopia interview. Maddie barely looks at Sophie at all, it’s so uncomfortable to watch! In a 45 min interview, the only time she glanced her way was when she described her happiest moment with Sophie.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I loved the part when scummy 'praising' mads for her presenter work for nbl saying over and over again about how people go to uni and try so hard for years to present on television and she just got it... And not cos it was handed to her because if she was tit they'd cut her...

Oh yeah that's what happened to you chompers, tried for years, got a sports agent, changed your insta bio to 'presenter', got one or two gigs on some random online TV channel and STILL got cut 😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The word pushing is alarming. I can see her buying Bobby a prostitute for his first legal birthday 🙄
I hope this was her unintelligent way of trying to say... I hope my children grow up comfortable in their bodies to explore their sexuality and don't feel any shame or stigma in doing so.
More likely not, and the poor children will grow up with messed up ideas around sex
They will anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m going to make a bold prediction… they’ve already broken up but Maddie is “playing the part” until the book tour and promotion is over so it doesn’t affect sales
OMG I've also thought this. I can't remember the exact timeframes but there was literally silence between the two of them in the lead up to the book (I think Maddie was Tasmania partying and chompers was home dropping cryptic quotes). There was very obvious trouble in lesbian CEO paradise. Then surprise surprise literally the day before she starts the rounds on her worldwide tour of country Victoria they are all over each other professing their love - literally pushing it down everyone's throat. It's waaaaay to obvious. I think this is all for the book - maybe Maddie gets a cut who knows. There is absolutely no way they are staying together in the long-term - I can say that with confidence!

Reactions: 13
How did the book actually end? Was she declaring her undying love for Maddie, saying she’s her soul mate blah blah blah?

Reactions: 1
How did the book actually end? Was she declaring her undying love for Maddie, saying she’s her soul mate blah blah blah?
Nope, she never mentions her name and more or less says nothing is forever, not anything I would want my finance to be writing in a book.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
OMG I've also thought this. I can't remember the exact timeframes but there was literally silence between the two of them in the lead up to the book (I think Maddie was Tasmania partying and chompers was home dropping cryptic quotes). There was very obvious trouble in lesbian CEO paradise. Then surprise surprise literally the day before she starts the rounds on her worldwide tour of country Victoria they are all over each other professing their love - literally pushing it down everyone's throat. It's waaaaay to obvious. I think this is all for the book - maybe Maddie gets a cut who knows. There is absolutely no way they are staying together in the long-term - I can say that with confidence!
Oh great can already see what the sequel will be about

Reactions: 2
I just watched Amelia’s stories from today and you can how much of a natural mother she is and how much Aston absolutely adores her!! I’ve never seen Sophie and her children interact like this. Amelia is beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m new to this schmozzle and trying to work out who the ‘her’ is in ‘Then there was her’. Can someone fill me in please. 😁

She’s so delusional. Authors a (fictional) novel declaring how affected and damaged she was from her parents divorce. Which was private and not documented on Insta and in a comic book for the whole world to read.
But thinks that her divorce, her procession of men/women and her toxic relationships with friends/families/lovers will have no affect on her kids.
Sure soph. Make sure you keep all their money you pay them for their content because they have a lifetime of therapy to look forward to. Poor mites, they deserve more than her. When will she learn the internet is forever?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Whoever mentioned there is no discernible chemistry in their videos, I hear you.
It’s such an odd relationship.

Sophie is a vacuous human, obsessed with her appearance and just herself in general (at least that’s what she projects) but I thought Maddie had a bit more substance. Obviously not

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.