Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sour faced EA/nanny standing there arms crossed and surly makes the whole day so welcoming.

She’s also been rocking the white ringed eyes lately a la Trump. She needs to figure out her skin colour or at least blend it closer to her eyes.

5D5BE7F4-4BF8-4DAE-AC73-80E3D53C3876.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Looks like she's found her peeps on her international book tour in Sale ;);) Take a look at the Collins Booksellers Sale instagram page - birds of a feather flock together ...
Dear lord I was briefly mortified when I thought my DIL was standing in line. That would’ve been an enlightening/awkward conversation if it was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she should have had a hair appointment before jetting off on her book signing tour.

• Haha
So she made friends with the 2 orange chicks that turned up to the signing today?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lately she loves to remind us she is human…
Yes Sophie we are all human. I’m not getting it.

• Haha
The carry on and obsession with strangers children is a bit gross.
Kissing and swooning stranger’s kids isn’t ok. Even if their parents are book purchasing, fan girl bogans.

Reactions: 18
Last night she mentioned that she and Maddie didn't have any plans for a wedding yet. In fact, Soph want s a quiet year after a few busy years. But she also said if weddings sponsor came forward if either of them said in 6 months, hey let's get married, then they would.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey Scum ! It doesn't matter how many photos you show us of holding, kissing or smothering other people's babies. We see you for your lack of maternal instinct. It also doesn't make you more likeable if you think you're showing us your softer side. You can't fool us as we see right through your nastiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lisa Curry’s memoir #1 that must burn 🔥 our narcissistic author 🤣
I’d really like our actual Olympian and Australian sports champion to read Sophie’s chapter about how she “coulda, woulda, shoulda” been an award winning sportswoman. Lisa curry literally gave birth to her daughter then got right back to training, winning medals and also killing it as an media personality and promotional model/ spokes women. Must be killing Lisa to be in the same t as a 30 year old nobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.