Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No amount of filter can hide that wrinkled sun damaged skin on her neck/check. She obviously never listened to her 'friend' Zoe Foster Blake when she said your face finishes at your boobs.
I tried the filter on me to see if it’s the filter… it ain’t. More wrinkles than a scrotom, pity you can’t Botox your décolletage sweetie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Jaryd and I respect each other's privacy and don't get involved in each other's personal lives".
"You can choose your reaction to something and you can choose to be a smart arse" - guess she's admitting she actively chooses that a lot.
Mentioned the retreat but not the miscarriage.
The comments were moderated.
The first quote about her and Jaryd respecting each others privacy and not being involved in each other's personal lives. But you JUST told us in a podcast last week that you discuss your partner's boobs with eachother? Might want to check that spreadsheet again Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m genuinely surprised she isn’t having a signing in Geelong? Huge demographic of hers down there and she’s done a few speaking events at womens football/netball clubs. Why sale? So random.

Reactions: 7
I’m genuinely surprised she isn’t having a signing in Geelong? Huge demographic of hers down there and she’s done a few speaking events at womens football/netball clubs. Why sale? So random.
Most likely she goes where ever her bogan pjs sell

Reactions: 3
Just watched part of the section in the Q&A when Maddie was crying and describing how hard breaking up with scummy was. Scummy couldn’t even pretend to look sincere when she was comforting her. She makes me sick.

Maddie was also speaking about being stuck in lockdown and not being able to lean on anyone, Scummy couldn’t even begin to know what that would feel like. Her house was like Flinders St Station during lockdown, so many people coming and going it was a joke.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
OMG I've also thought this. I can't remember the exact timeframes but there was literally silence between the two of them in the lead up to the book (I think Maddie was Tasmania partying and chompers was home dropping cryptic quotes). There was very obvious trouble in lesbian CEO paradise. Then surprise surprise literally the day before she starts the rounds on her worldwide tour of country Victoria they are all over each other professing their love - literally pushing it down everyone's throat. It's waaaaay to obvious. I think this is all for the book - maybe Maddie gets a cut who knows. There is absolutely no way they are staying together in the long-term - I can say that with confidence!
Maybe Maddie just got sucked in again following Sophie’s love bombing.

Reactions: 6
Popped in to my local QBD store today, i was pleased to see her book in the aisle spine facing with a price reduction sticker. Not front facing, on the main wall or an end, tucked away amongst all the other books that have sat on the shelf for months 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Survivor Jordan re-posted heaps of birthday shout outs that he received yesterday - not the one from Chomps though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
loved the part when scummy 'praising' mads for her presenter work for nbl
This was my favourite part!
Closely followed by the discussion around how important training is for athletes (to which the interviewer fully agreed) to Maddie stating she had a training camp coming up and Sophie did a sarcastic thumbs up.

So supportive Soph (y)

I’m genuinely surprised she isn’t having a signing in Geelong
We don’t want her 🙅‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Looks like she's found her peeps on her international book tour in Sale ;);) Take a look at the Collins Booksellers Sale instagram page - birds of a feather flock together ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.