Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Booktopia are saving the Live to their insta page. I missed the part where Floss has been struggling a bit to adjust to Maddie (I think)
Maybe if old mate could have been single for 5 minutes and not rushed into things with Maddie, Floss would have adjusted well. I don't understand single parents rushing for their kids to meet new partners, only for the parent to have a succession of relationships that don't work out and it affects the kids.

Maddie says she is too busy right now to read Sophie’s book but she has read “bits and pieces”
The bits Sophie let her read?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maddie says she is too busy right now to read Sophie’s book but she has read “bits and pieces”
bleeping LOL. That means she has read it, but doesn't feel comfortable speaking about it. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Jaryd and I respect each other's privacy and don't get involved in each other's personal lives".
"You can choose your reaction to something and you can choose to be a smart arse" - guess she's admitting she actively chooses that a lot.
Mentioned the retreat but not the miscarriage.
The comments were moderated.

Reactions: 12
Wow that Live! Typical Soph dominating and trying to take over and answer Maddie’s questions. She can speak for herself!

Reactions: 6
"Jaryd and I respect each other's privacy and don't get involved in each other's personal lives".
"You can choose your reaction to something and you can choose to be a smart arse" - guess she's admitting she actively chooses that a lot.
Mentioned the retreat but not the miscarriage.
The comments were moderated.
Also I had to laugh at her spewing all that bullshit because she cracks the shits over any criticism she receives and reacts poorly/lashes out. So I guess that's how she CHOOSES to react.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Maddie looked miserable throughout what I caught of the live.
She started to cry when she spoke about Sophie leaving her during lockdown and she had no physical emotional support.
Sophie proposed because she wanted to give that commitment of family to Maddie. Must have Jaryd scratching his head.
I'll pop up some screen shot comments later - unless they will be in the saved live at Booktopia. One person thinks they be prime ministers :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She started to cry when she spoke about Sophie leaving her during lockdown and she had no physical emotional support.
Sophie proposed because she wanted to give that commitment of family to Maddie. Must have Jaryd scratching his head.
I'll pop up some screen shot comments later - unless they will be in the saved live at Booktopia. One person thinks they be prime ministers :rolleyes:
Oh that would be great. I can’t watch anything of hers. Those teeth set me on edge. So does her smug smile and know it all look. Just everything about her does.

Reactions: 4
No wonder we haven't seen a big enough reaction from her... or the reaction we'd expect. Sophia obviously doesn't care if Maddie reads it because she doesn't even seem to care about Maddie in general....

bleeping LOL. That means she has read it, but doesn't feel comfortable speaking about it. Wow.
Surely she couldn't have read it and still be in a relationship with old mate!

She is/was a doormat like LD and is Chompers second choice. Maybe she's just not very bright?

Reactions: 7
IMG_0953.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 5.08.12 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 5.11.29 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 5.12.28 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 5.27.19 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 5.27.32 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 5.32.52 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 5.37.41 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 5.38.40 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 5.42.07 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 5.44.53 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 5.45.51 pm.png

Love that someone wants a sequel. She does realise Sophie will have to get older to do that?
Someone else asked when Sophie realised she was gay - like, that's the title of the book, right? And that milk -filled udder story has been floating around for months. If you're a fan girl of Sophie, you would know that already?
A Dymocks book literary lunch - that has to be trolling in a booktopia live. Nothing about this memoir has literary shades.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1258259

View attachment 1258260

View attachment 1258261

View attachment 1258262

View attachment 1258268

View attachment 1258270

View attachment 1258271

View attachment 1258272

View attachment 1258274
View attachment 1258275

View attachment 1258276

View attachment 1258277

Love that someone wants a sequel. She does realise Sophie will have to get older to do that?
Someone else asked when Sophie realised she was gay - like, that's the title of the book, right? And that milk -filled udder story has been floating around for months. If you're a fan girl of Sophie, you would know that already?
A Dymocks book literary lunch - that has to be trolling in a booktopia live. Nothing about this memoir has literary shades.
Lol the woman who wants her 2 sons to read this book. Righto!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1258259

View attachment 1258260

View attachment 1258261

View attachment 1258262

View attachment 1258268

View attachment 1258270

View attachment 1258271

View attachment 1258272

View attachment 1258274
View attachment 1258275

View attachment 1258276

View attachment 1258277

I actually think the "milk filled udders" was first used when she did that cover story for a women's magazine.
Betty was only a newborn and Sophia was pretending to breast feed her.

I've so far watched half of the saved live and here is what I noticed:

- there is absolutely ZERO chemistry between them, not even as friends. I have more bloody chemistry with my work colleagues than Sophie and Maddie have;

- Sophie always has to put her two cents in even when the questions are not directed at her; and last but not least

- I'd hate to be on the receiving end of those looks Sophie gives Maddie when M doesn't answer a question the way S would like.

Reactions: 12
I've so far watched half of the saved live and here is what I noticed:

- there is absolutely ZERO chemistry between them, not even as friends. I have more bloody chemistry with my work colleagues than Sophie and Maddie have;

- Sophie always has to put her two cents in even when the questions are not directed at her; and last but not least

- I'd hate to be on the receiving end of those looks Sophie gives Maddie when M doesn't answer a question the way S would like.
What did they say about Floss adjusting? I had them on mute for as long as possible

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.