Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is SC trying to point out that her daughter is following her lead at entrepreneurship?
She’s really nailing it by allowing and encouraging her daughter to wear a ridiculous outfit and dance in the front yard for money. Not to mention she has done no research on the target demographic.
If so, how accurate. She’s well on track to being The Young Mummy 2.0. You’re doing great, honey. :rolleyes:
Sophie Cachia, Australia's youngest granny coming up.☹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Now that I’ve watched it in full, there is so much to take from Florence’s interpretative lyrical dance.

From the flustering and constant pivoting to the inappropriate movements and lack of direction.

We shall call it “And Then There Was My Birth Giver”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find Florence’s dancing so yuck. A 5 year old coming up with idea of chucking on a wig and dancing for money just seems really off?? And then having that behaviour encouraged and celebrated? After a week of Maddie insisting Florence take her pants off for a nudie run while filming, and Soph declaring she’s going to encourage her kids to have as many sexual partners as possible, it’s all just a real yuck vibe surrounding that little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I find Florence’s dancing so yuck. A 5 year old coming up with idea of chucking on a wig and dancing for money just seems really off?? And then having that behaviour encouraged and celebrated? After a week of Maddie insisting Florence take her pants off for a nudie run while filming, and Soph declaring she’s going to encourage her kids to have as many sexual partners as possible, it’s all just a real yuck vibe surrounding that little girl.
You forgot to add the movement that is known quite widely as the “sl*t drop” and commonly used by the Pussycat Dolls. Really appropriate.

Reactions: 7
“Great listen on the way to Uni”

How would she know it’s a great listen? Looking at the photo she shared, this girl has listened to literally zero of the book.

“00:00 of 8:01:17”, with 8:01:17 to go.
And that's why it's a good listen! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Great listen on the way to Uni”

How would she know it’s a great listen? Looking at the photo she shared, this girl has listened to literally zero of the book.

“00:00 of 8:01:17”, with 8:01:17 to go.
How much did Sophie pay her to post that? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmm story post wishing Jordan from Survivor happy birthday... It was pretty clear they aren't close friends anymore yet he gets a shout out..

Meanwhile soulmate, best friend, best dad/coparent, coauthor of her book jaryd didn't get a mention at all a few days ago??? I scrolled back to last year and there was this grid post.

I smell trouble in best-coparents-ever paradise 👀

Ps- scrolling back 1 year ago is like a time machine she looks completely different and it's not the weight gain that's bad but the fried hair, tit clothes and filler face 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Hmm story post wishing Jordan from Survivor happy birthday... It was pretty clear they aren't close friends anymore yet he gets a shout out..

Meanwhile soulmate, best friend, best dad/coparent, coauthor of her book jaryd didn't get a mention at all a few days ago??? I scrolled back to last year and there was this grid post.

Ps- scrolling back 1 year ago is like a time machine she looks completely different and it's not the weight gain that's bad but the fried hair, tit clothes and filler face 🤢
You'd like to think that LD has finally grown a set and given it to her about the book however, I doubt it.
Maybe the new GF has a set and has caused some tension. One can only hope!

Reactions: 14
You'd like to think that LD has finally grown a set and given it to her about the book however, I doubt it.
Maybe the new GF has a set and has caused some tension. One can only hope!
Maybe LD has enforced their 'no dickheads' policy and kicked Scummy to the curb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Flossy is just missing the pole. My now 7 year old has never danced like that.

Also, because I really don't know, the video the other day of Flossy side on, her skull is really a strange shape. Is that something that can be corrected as a baby?.

Reactions: 6

Too bad she doesn't know anything about loyal to others. Only herself.

As per usual the birthday shoutout is all about her.
Do we expect anything else from this narc?

Reactions: 1
Booktopia are saving the Live to their insta page. I missed the part where Floss has been struggling a bit to adjust to Maddie (I think)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Maddie says she is too busy right now to read Sophie’s book but she has read “bits and pieces”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.