Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to get changed anyway? Why not just wear your outfit on the flight there? I know I never once did an outfit change at the airport or public toilets when flying to work meetings. I just wore clothes that I knew travelled well.
She probably ducked into Kmart before the signing and bought them

Reactions: 3
Haha yes a lunch time catch up, I’m near Bourke and King Sts
I'm working from the office tomorrow perhaps we can grab a coffee and walk to Dymocks and grab a copy of "Then There Was Her" for our Tattle lunchtime book club! 🤣🤣🤣

Tattlers, if you see a rando wandering around Collins/Bourke/King/Docklands Shithole with a box of cheezels, you’ve found me!
I was just about to add to my previous post that old Cheezel ring (my new name for LazyLou) has her famous running shot outside the building I work in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably ducked into Kmart before the signing and bought them
Honestly? This is what she did. Kmart is not far from QBD in C'dale. and her 'changeroom' toilets are defs the ones between the barbers and Ollie's Place (the kids' clothes outlet). Right next to the electric scooters at JB Hifi. She should have popped in to show off her mad af skillz.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Honestly? This is what she did. Kmart is not far from QBD in C'dale. and her 'changeroom' toilets are defs the ones between the barbers and Ollie's Place (the kids' clothes outlet). Right next to the electric scooters at JB Hifi. She should have popped in to show off her mad af skillz.
The denim shirt had that stuff crinkled look of just coming off a hanger

Reactions: 4
Hahahaha
Someone asked about coming to perth and she said "hopefully, still trying to navigate with publisher"

Aka the turnouts so far have been tit so they don't know if they want to waste money to fly her across the country with super nanny PA 😂
No thanks! .. we had to deal with the screaming banshee EL earlier this year. We are done 🙅‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1. Teach Flossy that it's Bobby's birthday hence why he is getting money/presents. When she has a birthday, she gets presents.

2. How inappropriate is some of that dancing? She's obviously seen Soph dance.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
"My five year old daughter" - you trying to go viral Smoph? Betty/Florennce/whatevs, we all know her name :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
1. Teach Flossy that it's Bobby's birthday hence why he is getting money/presents. When she has a birthday, she gets presents.

2. How inappropriate is some of that dancing? She's obviously seen Soph dance.
I don't like speaking badly about children but Florence is such a brat. Rude, angry, no manners etc. I think she's in for a huge shock when she goes to school next year.

Reactions: 33
I don't like speaking badly about children but Florence is such a brat. Rude, angry, no manners etc. I think she's in for a huge shock when she goes to school next year.
Youre not speaking badly about a child, it's an observation of poor parenting and grandparenting I.e Jordy

Reactions: 24
Is SC trying to point out that her daughter is following her lead at entrepreneurship?
She’s really nailing it by allowing and encouraging her daughter to wear a ridiculous outfit and dance in the front yard for money. Not to mention she has done no research on the target demographic.
If so, how accurate. She’s well on track to being The Young Mummy 2.0. You’re doing great, honey. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Actually Sophie, Betty is "doing it off her own BAT".
Not that I believe that for a moment🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.