Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the 'babies' are going with mumma on her book tour of the world or is she mummy? I'm confused.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only thing she hasn’t touched yet is her nose! (Not that there is anything wrong with it)
There was a time where she had a weird looking nose (it was all piggy and just off in general). I always thought she went the nose filler route rather than just contouring. It was just so off putting. It seemed like a short lived phase. Now she has chicken cutlet cheeks and sausage lips to go with the Juicy Fruit teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wold have been better off going to prep this year, even if her speech is delayed. Can guarantee the school would work on this. Instead, she's had at least 2 play dates with the EA this past week.
Is that why she wasn’t sent this year? Or is it so she can be the tallest oldest prep kid ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do like a comparison collage

😬
It looks like she has been stung my bees in all the wrong places. Her face looks lumpy in the bottom left picture.

Is that why she wasn’t sent this year? Or is it so she can be the tallest oldest prep kid ever?
To be the tallest prep kid for sure. Scummy equates height and age to leadership 🤦🏽‍♀️

She would have no idea that the tallest kids to ever tall both have speech delays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It looks like she has been stung my bees in all the wrong places. Her face looks lumpy in the bottom left picture.

To be the tallest prep kid for sure. Scummy equates height and age to leadership 🤦🏽‍♀️

She would have no idea that the tallest kids to ever tall both have speech delays.
I have a feeling two lots of school drop offs and dealing with parent teacher stuff would be too much for Chompers and her CEO author responsibilities… when she can just use her EA as glorified babysitting.
Poor Floss. I’m sure Bobby with NB and JJ have way more structure and he is thriving now at school. The fact Scum used to brag her kids could sleep anywhere/sleep in was such a weird flex. Your kids were overtired, ya knob.

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling two lots of school drop offs and dealing with parent teacher stuff would be too much for Chompers and her CEO author responsibilities… when she can just use her EA as glorified babysitting.
Poor Floss. I’m sure Bobby with NB and JJ have way more structure and he is thriving now at school. The fact Scum used to brag her kids could sleep anywhere/sleep in was such a weird flex. Your kids were overtired, ya knob.
But wouldn’t it be the one drop off? The year my youngest started school with her sibling was a god send. Only one drop off before going to work instead of rushing to two places all before 7:30
But I guess the CEO of multiple businesses doesn’t need to worry about getting anywhere on time.
ETA- I agree that they would have more structure when with NB and JJ. Her constant bragging about their sleeping abilities always infuriated me, those poor children need stability and routine. As a teacher, I can spot kids like Bobby and Floss from a mile away. They stick out for all the wrong reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I must be the only person that likes the dress, it reminds me of aboriginal art which I’m loving at the moment but the shoes don’t match and her face doesn’t match the rest of her body..

Reactions: 1
But wouldn’t it be the one drop off? The year my youngest started school with her sibling was a god send. Only one drop off before going to work instead of rushing to two places all before 7:30
But I guess the CEO of multiple businesses doesn’t need to worry about getting anywhere on time.
ETA- I agree that they would have more structure when with NB and JJ. Her constant bragging about their sleeping abilities always infuriated me, those poor children need stability and routine. As a teacher, I can spot kids like Bobby and Floss from a mile away. They stick out for all the wrong reasons.
So true! I find it odd flossy is kept back being such an early baby but I am guessing it’s speech/social related but I agree with the earlier poster who said school would work with her on that sort of thing. She would get benefit from being in a structured environment with positive attention, early bedtimes etc rather than being carried along to hairdressing appointments and then shunted off to whoever would have her... I just get the impression those poor kids have been jerked here there and everywhere… I get kids should adjust to change but Chompers has had more lives than a cat. #beyou

edited: I am happy to add to the Cachia wiki… I have been baffled by her popularity over the past few years.

Reactions: 6
I must be the only person that likes the dress, it reminds me of aboriginal art which I’m loving at the moment but the shoes don’t match and her face doesn’t match the rest of her body..
But it’s NOT aboriginal art. If it was, then how gorgeous. Instead she’s appropriated by tanning herself way too dark.

Reactions: 8
Guys guys guys the bajamas are about to sell out quiiiickkk

*next morning * everything in stock except 1 size in a couple of styles

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it must be hard to talk with fake teeth. That's gotta be the reason for all the strange mouth movements when she tries to speak.

• Haha
I think it must be hard to talk with fake teeth. That's gotta be the reason for all the strange mouth movements when she tries to speak.
That, and the fact they are too big for her mouth. It’s a mixture of fascination and disgust I feel when watching her talk.

Reactions: 9
There is a newsreader on channel 9 with teeth that look about 3 sizes too big for her mouth, I feel sick watching her speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn't she buy Floss the biggest shoes ever for a child just two or three months ago?

Reactions: 1
Poor 8 figure business ceo has to buy new shoes for her kids because kids feet grow... So unfair 😭

Meanwhile drops $$$ on ugly 'designer' clown shoes and slides for her and maddie, disgusting grub

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.