Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was it a rent a crowd today? Seems like the sisters and mum were invited along to pad out the audience 🤣
That dress looks like my nanna’s fugly old table cloth from the 70’s..and those shoes 🤢 giving witchy poo vibes
Can you just imagine the book reading with her super serious presenter voice trying to talk around those massive teeth? Like a special episode of With Soph! Just fiction this time…

Guests at the IWD event were blessed with a reading from her upcoming book 🤣🤣🤣
Jinx! Blessed or cursed though:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably invites herself.
I think he just keeps the peace and is smarter than her. He loves the grandkids and probably doesn’t want to rock the boat cause she seems to have no problem dropping them off when she needs to and he’s happy to spend quality time with them.

Reactions: 3
Ohhh god. Trying to pull off a rockabilly look, looks horrible. Second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is pure speculation, but I do hope it’s true as the final twist of the knife. She just was asked if she knew who won survivor and she responded with 🤓 (the glasses smiley face emoji).. which instantly makes me think of KJ in her glasses.. and KJ recently posted a story about buying a slice of heaven (whether it’s holiday home or new family home) in the Macedon ranges (reasonably fancy regional suburb).

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This is pure speculation, but I do hope it’s true as the final twist of the knife. She just was asked if she knew who won survivor and she responded with 🤓 (the glasses smiley face emoji).. which instantly makes me think of KJ in her glasses.. and KJ recently posted a story about buying a slice of heaven (whether it’s holiday home or new family home) in the Macedon ranges (reasonably fancy regional suburb).
i thought the same thing. Didn't think of the new property purchase but it makes sense. Gorgeous part of Victoria.

Reactions: 4
Would love to see KJ win it. It would be a great Survivor story. Soph would somehow make it about her.

Reactions: 9
Aren't the votes read live though? I thought they voted then went home and all meet up live to announce the winner. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don't care who won that show as long as it isn't the self absorbed cretin that is Sophie Cachia.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Id love for KJ to have won but I wouldn’t hedge all my bets just because of this. They obviously come from a well off family. KJ would probably be able to afford to buy on Macedon ranges without the $500k.

Reactions: 1
Am I late to the party when it comes to the quote she used from her book? It is so badly worded. “The most empowered moments I’ve had in life are those in which I’ve empowered myself”. It’s just so clunky to read. Where was her editor? It’s like she’s trying to sound smart…

ETA - I actually hate when people quote themselves (EmmyLou is guilty of this as well) but I know she has a book to sell and the whole day seemed like a Sophie fest. I wonder if the publisher threw money at cygnett to let Sophie do this.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.