Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor 8 figure business ceo has to buy new shoes for her kids because kids feet grow... So unfair 😭

Meanwhile drops $$$ on ugly 'designer' clown shoes and slides for her and maddie, disgusting grub
Looks like she’s been reading here and had to show us all what a great mum she is 🤮 now but her some new clothes Flossy was dressed for a winters day yesterday poor child must have been hot and sweaty. For those not in Melb still T-shirt weather

Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s been reading here and had to show us all what a great mum she is 🤮 now but her some new clothes Flossy was dressed for a winters day yesterday poor child must have been hot and sweaty. For those not in Melb still T-shirt weather
She didn't blur Bobby's school uniform logo 🤦‍♀️ Still goes to the same school even thought they moved 3 suburbs.
To cut a long story short, can someone please give Soph a free holiday she forgot to book in time

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
God I hate when Easter only comes up every couple of years and so I forget to plan for it… oh wait no it’s EVERY YEAR! How do they ‘forget’ to plan things, especially when her kids are her entire world 🙄🙄 Easter every year is always very hard to get accomodation, so most people plan in advance!

I’m going to be so mad if she gets a freebie holiday after this post!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Fark off you skanky mole, you'll even camp, good on you champ. I have an idea book 'the shack' off your buddies the rdom, they need the money.

Reactions: 6
She didn't blur Bobby's school uniform logo 🤦‍♀️ Still goes to the same school even thought they moved 3 suburbs.
To cut a long story short, can someone please give Soph a free holiday she forgot to book in time
I’m guessing it’s because his dad and pa live locally and they spend so much time there. It’s also a pretty good local school and she probably wishes she could have bought in the area… probably a little outside the millionaire CEO’s price point

Reactions: 9
God I hate when Easter only comes up every couple of years and so I forget to plan for it… oh wait no it’s EVERY YEAR! How do they ‘forget’ to plan things, especially when her kids are her entire world 🙄🙄 Easter every year is always very hard to get accomodation, so most people plan in advance!

I don't know, but wouldn't an EA say something like "should we schedule a break for Easter next year and also book accommodation". She already babysits the kids so the boundaries of her employment are quite sketchy. And Soph is "known" to conveniently forget that Christmas, Easter and even birthdays somehow seem to be an annual event. 🤦‍♀️ Wouldn't the EA have worked out she needs to take on this planning? Unless she does ask and Soph says nah don't worry I'll put out feelers for a freebie closer to the date

Reactions: 12
Poor 8 figure business ceo has to buy new shoes for her kids because kids feet grow... So unfair 😭

Meanwhile drops $$$ on ugly 'designer' clown shoes and slides for her and maddie, disgusting grub
Cut her some slack, she was the first person to be pregnant at 22. So young, so helpless.. how was she to know that kids’ feet grow.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Every time with the I forgot to book/order the birthday cakes, holidays, outfits, hair, makeup, much big business woman Sophie you snake.

Reactions: 13
Every time with the I forgot to book/order the birthday cakes, holidays, outfits, hair, makeup, much big business woman Sophie you snake.
Honestly, why the duck does she have an 'EA' she conveniently forgets all these things the grifting bogan.

Put it in the diary and book it!

Reactions: 8

Was she not wearing that top yesterday where she dropped something on it you’re no better than your mate Emmylou wearing the same stuff day in day out.

Reactions: 2

That fiddle leaf in the background is all of us... sick to death of listening to her bullshit ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣 Nailed it!
I predict a free tagged holiday in the near future 🔮 bahaha

I don't know, but wouldn't an EA say something like "should we schedule a break for Easter next year and also book accommodation". She already babysits the kids so the boundaries of her employment are quite sketchy. And Soph is "known" to conveniently forget that Christmas, Easter and even birthdays somehow seem to be an annual event. 🤦‍♀️ Wouldn't the EA have worked out she needs to take on this planning? Unless she does ask and Soph says nah don't worry I'll put out feelers for a freebie closer to the date
Being Sophie’s PA lesson #137 - never pay for a holiday.

Start planning at 2-3 weeks, send out the copy paste “my name is Sophie and I’m an influencer with X followers” endorsed by a further promo/call-out on her Insta.

Company: <has insta and small advertising budget >

Sophie’s P.A.: pleeeeeasse??? 2 or 5 or 7,8 kids plus lesbians and sisters and team mates with oodles of fake tan and stupid Easter drinking games want to party! (And post 3 x $600 pics) with $2k of cleaning and damage....

Company: <forever unclean and unpaid.>

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

The request for a free recommended Bobby birthday cake must be coming up soon!

Question, how do I roughly know when his birthday will be but Soph doesn't?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The request for a free recommended Bobby birthday cake must be coming up soon!

Question, how do I roughly know when his birthday will be but Soph doesn't?
Yeah, not like its on a very important day like Anzac Day or anything!

Reactions: 5
So if Scummy got invited to every event for fashion week but doesn’t want to go out at night…why didn’t she go to any of the day time events on the weekend?
Oh, cos she’s full of tit and wasn’t invited 🤣 even that fake celebrity guy from I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is there today 🤣🤣🤣
How embarrassing for her lol
We all know she’d go to the opening of a door if she was invited

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I may be wrong but she's only been to Bali twice hasn't she? The first time with Jaryd and he flew home early with Floss as she was unwell. The second time was with a very young friend who also doubled as a baby sitter. "I have used Kadek for years"? She makes it seem she's been there often 🤷‍♀️

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 2.07.48 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'For years' ... surely wouldn't you say 'each time I've been to Bali' ... years makes it sound like an ongoing service. Her PA is now her nanny. The poor PA that forgets to book holidays. And forgets when the kids birthdays are.

Do Sophie's followers ever notice this pathetic behaviour?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.