Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showed the first picture attached of Bobby to the hubby - with no explanation. His very first reaction was “that kid looks like a Bintang Bogan” (aka Bali bogan). Had to laugh as I had just viewed her stories of Bali and not made mention of it to the hubby. Bali Bogans through and through.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's good bobdog1 is so knowledgeable about 💩tv shows, hope he is as smart with his school subjects.
Send Kodak (?) a private donation if you are so worried about her livelihood Sophie Cachia. You are full of 💩.

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t her “missus” live in Bendigo for work?
They have the biggest Easter festival in the world there. Wouldn’t she just stay there?

Also, I was talking to a woman I haven’t seen for months in our local supermarket and she had a set of similar veneers. I was trying to avoid her from the get-go but we got stuck exchanging pleasantries. That was, until her teeth got so dry that her lip couldn’t close over her teeth and I had to painfully watch as she tried to lube her top lip discreetly enough for it to close. It was seconds but it felt like minutes and it was hands down the most awkward thing I’ve ever experienced.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Doesn’t her “missus” live in Bendigo for work?
They have the biggest Easter festival in the world there. Wouldn’t she just stay there?

Also, I was talking to a woman I haven’t seen for months in our local supermarket and she had a set of similar veneers. I was trying to avoid her from the get-go but we got stuck exchanging pleasantries. That was, until her teeth got so dry that her lip couldn’t close over her teeth and I had to painfully watch as she tried to lube her top lip discreetly enough for it to close. It was seconds but it felt like minutes and it was hands down the most awkward thing I’ve ever experienced.
Off topic but we used to have a little dog with a lot of attitude. He would always be growling with his lip up and Sophie chompers showing. His teeth would dry out and he'd be stuck for a bit with his upper lip curled up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For sure she will pursue the block, despite doing nothing physical herself with the renovation of this house lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I so hope she sells this house so that we can see in plain figures how much she overcapitalised!

Reactions: 11
She does some renovations for herself?! To move into?! She most certainly wouldn't have made money on this absolute shittip IF she sold it.

What part of flipping houses did you do?!

head.

I agree that bathroom is ugly and will date quickly what I can’t belong is they updating the bathroom for her kids was an after thought. Wonder how much money she’s put aside for them from all the posts they do on Instagram

I so hope she sells this house so that we can see in plain figures how much she overcapitalised!
Fairly sure she'd have to pay capital gains tax if she sells within 12 months of purchase - if the house sold for more than she bought it anyway

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.