Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The orange finger nails 🤢
Chompy has been dipping her fingers in Loulou's cheezel bag...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Recap of last thread:

We witnessed Sophie’s ultimate cool girl facade crack on national TV, with almost all contestants seeing through her “pick me” alpha female act quickly. Blue bikinis were worn, veneers were chomped about and ultimately after a beyond devastating “how could they do that to me” blindside on a game that is literally focused around screwing other people over for your own gain.. she was voted out. Twice. Multiple meltdowns on social media were had, including her sons which her and her live in gf filmed and posted to the 250K followers.

To distract from her backfired attempt at swinging the negative media attention to frame herself as the victim, our favourite worlds first lesbian CEO went pedal to the metal with multiple business launches. Not only have we been treated to revolutionary black activewear with her ex Husbands name on it, we’ve also been blessed with the first ever 3 shades of nude lipstick, for humans.. only $35 pop and may contain traces of Sophie’s snot.

After boasting in 4K about performing quality control of 10,000 lipsticks gloveless, in pjays in bed, the lack of judgment, accountability & personal apology for these actions were picked up by Outspoken Podcast (which she later went on to threaten) and the daily Mail.

Looking forward to seeing what she’s going to do next to ruin her/her businesses reputations.

Sophie Cachia
Asiuru
The Outspoken Podcast
Survivor Australia
The Daily Mail

First attempt at a recap, please add if I’ve forgotten anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Whats with the El Crusto stained poo poo nails?
Nope. Those nails 🤮 you don’t need fake nails to have pretty nails. I do mine from home and the first sign of a chip/wearing and I redo. Nails like this do not do her any favours with the rest of her grubby self.

Reactions: 6
Who wouldn't want those horrid talons touching your lipstick 😳🤢 More quaility control needed in her hand washing routine.
Also RIP the button on her jeans. Poor thing is holding on for dear life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love to listen to so dramatic podcast, mentioning our fave CEO. Can anyone please tell me what number it is, I can’t find it?

If you’re ugly on the inside, you’ll eventually become ugly on the outside. Sophie proves this more and more each day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She prefers to receive than give!
I mean who’d want those fingers in your vag anyways 🤢
Come on, we've all seen Soph's aggressive crotch karate chopping, you just KNOW she's strapping one on and being the first ever lesbian CEO to nail her gf...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.