Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poppiepie

Recap of last thread:

We witnessed Sophie’s ultimate cool girl facade crack on national TV, with almost all contestants seeing through her “pick me” alpha female act quickly. Blue bikinis were worn, veneers were chomped about and ultimately after a beyond devastating “how could they do that to me” blindside on a game that is literally focused around screwing other people over for your own gain.. she was voted out. Twice. Multiple meltdowns on social media were had, including her sons which her and her live in gf filmed and posted to the 250K followers.

To distract from her backfired attempt at swinging the negative media attention to frame herself as the victim, our favourite worlds first lesbian CEO went pedal to the metal with multiple business launches. Not only have we been treated to revolutionary black activewear with her ex Husbands name on it, we’ve also been blessed with the first ever 3 shades of nude lipstick, for humans.. only $35 pop and may contain traces of Sophie’s snot.

After boasting in 4K about performing quality control of 10,000 lipsticks gloveless, in pjays in bed, the lack of judgment, accountability & personal apology for these actions were picked up by Outspoken Podcast (which she later went on to threaten) and the daily Mail.

Looking forward to seeing what she’s going to do next to ruin her/her businesses reputations.

Sophie Cachia
Asiuru
The Outspoken Podcast
Survivor Australia
The Daily Mail

First attempt at a recap, please add if I’ve forgotten anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
LIVE SIGHTING almost crashed my car this morning spotting our most expert CEO in the wild with her assistant and Flo.
Tellingly Betty was holding the assistants hand not the grubs.
Then walked into a cafe to grab a coffee and she was in there.
My overwhelming take was she’s flammable.
Her face is freshly injected and looks redic. So much filler and botox It doesn’t move and the lips and teeth ….like a really really bad wax doll. A bit like Madonna (that is not a good comparison) she’s also orange. With hair so fried it’s crispy. And a grubby overall look with very crusty clothes. I used to see her a lot and she was really pretty, lovely dimples and a great face shape. She no longer looks like herself at all. It’s really quite sad.
Poor Betty’s hair isn’t great, but she was sitting there well behaved on an iPad. The CEO was talking loudly attempting to get people to look at her and no word of a lie, a table near the register we’re having a very animated conversation about her having seen her on survivor saying I wonder if we can get a sneaky photo to take to the clinic and show them how we DONT want to look with Botox 😂😂😂.
I need a shower now, I feel a bit grubby being in close proximity.
she’s also driving a pretty average car, no sign of a Range Rover.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Her narcissism must be a disorder of some sort. It’s fascinating to observe how there’s not one single thing on earth that she can participate in without re-centring the focus to herself. This morning, woke Soph shares footage of a horrific video of bombing in the Ukraine. It’s from someone’s home, filmed on their phone, and as the bomb hits, a child screams then cries. It’s harrowing. It has not a single thing to do with privileged white women enjoying the blessed safety of Australia. It requires no comment, really. Yet Sophie had to caption it with “I cried when the child cried”.

How do you become so fucking up yourself that you think the horrors of war and an upcoming humanitarian crisis require your feelings to be shared? To show howwwwww empathetic you are? With your bit squishy heart? NEWS FLASH, FUCKFACE: BEING UPSET OVER KIDS BEING BOMBED IS THE DEFAULT POSITION FOR 99.9999% OF HUMANS.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Whiskers1

VIP Member
So they got engaged a few weeks ago but they waited until Pride week to announce it while Sophie was dressed as a Fraggle?

She's a bigger grandstander than the seating at the MCG.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
They’ll be nervous releasing a new product when the three shades of the same colour tanked so badly. Surely Sophie will be given orders to stay away from any social media posts after the disaster quality control video 😂
Agree that business must be absolutely tanking!!! Basically zero interaction with anyone on social media and still only 3 overpriced lipsticks for sale. Where's all the other stock she was releasing?? Doesn't she also run a media company helping businesses launch (with the added benefit of poor grammar and spelling errors). It's just a shitshow all round from every angle. She's now clutching a straws with the lesbian engagement. In her tiny delusional mind she would have been thinking she'd be famous all over Australia by now on the back of her being so relatable and successful on Survivor - look how that went. No one would even remember her name and the only coverage she got was so polarising and negative that no-one is going to touch her with a bargepole!! She honestly thought she'd be selling thousands of overpriced lipsticks on the back of Survivor - I'm sure she gave herself that advice as the CEO/Managing Director/Company Secretary/Chairman of Shaw Media which incidently only has 3 clients - Cachia, Boda and Shaw Media (hilarious she's basically the media manager of herself). She is an absolute car crash, has zero business acumen and is coming across as increasingly desperate and I'm all here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
I've found my way over from Gomi, thanks to googlyng "sophie cachia" and "Izusu" or whatever the hell the shoebox company is called, first thing came up was Tattle... Finally created an account tonight, and finished catching up on both threads of Melburn's finest insta "mums and busy bizness ladiez" Sophie and Emmy. Did LOL at the hints over on Gomi before Alice geoblocked us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
As a tRoLL, I am sooooo beyond jealous of you Sophia. What a year it’s been for you.
1. you fried your hair and it’s still fucked up despite you being a CEO of bodaaaa.
2. your girlfriend is doing your dream job. You know the job you were passionate about from when you were a child in afl change rooms and following daddy around.
3. you launched a stupid company with three basic af products. The blue is ugly. The colours aren’t nude.You wouldn’t know a quality test if it hit you in your filler filled face.
4. you got voted off survivor not once, but twice. The whole of australia was now able to see your narc personality on prime tv.
5. no balls found a real partner.
6. the outspoken podcast.

What have I missed?
xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 34

savefloss

VIP Member
I’m lolling hard that the ring was designed to “represent herself” Hahahhaa classic Sophie Cachia

• Haha
Reactions: 31

poppiepie

Glad I wasn’t the only person who was horrified. Shit like this is the only time I’m tempted to DM her, like wake up! (I just reported it instead). Just another CLEAR indication that you do not have a maternal bone in your body soph. Truely hope with the TGA rules coming in something will be done regarding the use of children for advertisement in social media.

Also my other thought/s of the day.. I feel like Sophie moulded her personality from a young age as the “boys girl” sporty girl. She probably had slightly above average success due to her stature and competitiveness fuelled by her narcissism and used her dads history for clout. She then suffered whatever injury that stopped her going pro (allegedly) so threw herself at whatever player she could in the industry hoping something would stick. But the competitiveness never ceased, I truely believe she sabotages (whether consciously or not) the careers of her sporting counter-parts due to deep internal jealously. She has to be the successful one.

Sandra hit the nail on the head when she said Sophie had no self awareness. She most definitely believes she’s the most selfless empathetic person because she is one dimensional and can’t step away and look at herself. Like how many times does it have to be pointed out here (and we know she reads here) that she makes LITERALLY every post whether it’s sharing congratulations or condolences about herself. But she can’t stop herself from doing it.

I think the breakup with AK was tough on Sophie because AK was probably the first person in her life to call her out on her shit and not be manipulated into staying, we all know Sophie would be the kind to pull the fake pregnancy card if she could, but she couldn’t so she drew the suicidal breakdown card instead.

Reactions: 31

savefloss

VIP Member
It must be killing Australia’s number one lesbian narcissist that her sister is getting prime air time on Survivor tonight! KJ is so much more attractive than Sophie..inside and out
49E5FD10-6155-46BB-A9F1-974554406C43.png

as predicted, Australia’s number one narcissist makes it about her self whilst simultaneously bringing her sister down. Unbelievable

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30