Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folks, you might think the following information is from one of those janky bot websites. But judging by the quality of the writing and accuracy, you’d be forgiven for thinking our gal has put this together herself:

2D5693A8-5448-4C50-8B0E-6CB3E0073C12.jpeg

7CFA38CD-ABBE-419D-BB1F-06C92E17046F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw her in the wild today, was walking past the hairdressers and thought I would peek in, not expecting to see her. So. Much. Makeup.
Didnt see Floss though, maybe her EA/PA/lacky was looking after her until the mum boss photo op.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw her in the wild today, was walking past the hairdressers and thought I would peek in, not expecting to see her. So. Much. Makeup.
Didnt see Floss though, maybe her EA/PA/lacky was looking after her until the mum boss photo op.
I’m sorry you had to witness that once seen you can’t understand that feral

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wasn't this year the time she was going to embrace her natural self and be comfy in her own pale skin? That fake tan and makeup is so absurd she almost looks a different race. Not to mention her enormous horse teeth, hair bleached to its death and more filler than you can poke a stick at. #BEYOU

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Flossy is the only person in Sophie's life that stands up to her and lets her open dislike be known.
Poor Flossy, I don’t understand why Chomps doesn’t dress her up nicely especially for events and so forth? We know she loves dress ups and playing with makeup, I’m sure she would love the option of some pretty dresses or skirts/pants and nice tops to wear. Kind of like our girl Em, she doesn’t seem to spend a lot of time/attention/money making the kids look and feel loved and well looked after…

Reactions: 8
So was it a rent a crowd today? Seems like the sisters and mum were invited along to pad out the audience 🤣
That dress looks like my nanna’s fugly old table cloth from the 70’s..and those shoes 🤢 giving witchy poo vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
49 kgs??!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah not likely! I'm 163cm and weighed 49 kilos a fair few years ago and I was very slim. No way at her height would she weigh that without looking like Bec Judd. She's probably in the high 60's to 70's - and nothing wrong with that either.

I think the height is wrong too.

Reactions: 3
Yeah not likely! I'm 163cm and weighed 49 kilos a fair few years ago and I was very slim. No way at her height would she weigh that without looking like Bec Judd. She's probably in the high 60's to 70's - and nothing wrong with that either.

She is 6 foot tall so would be more in the 80kg bracket

She actually looks scary now

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Yep she’s tall but no way is she 49kg pushing at higher end of 60’s I’m discounting the camera adding kilos that’s me seeing her in the flesh. And if she tells everyone she’s a size 12 well that doesn’t add up either

Reactions: 4
She is 6 foot tall so would be more in the 80kg bracket

She actually looks scary now
I know we all keep saying it but the teeth have really fucked up her face. Her teeth were fine before! They are just too bit and too white now. It's all you see when you look at her face - you just see TEETH!!!😬

Reactions: 9
I know we all keep saying it but the teeth have really fucked up her face. Her teeth were fine before! They are just too bit and too white now. It's all you see when you look at her face - you just see TEETH!!!😬
Her head looks like a pumpkin with a painted on face

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.