Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I don't feel the need to constantly share my private relationships"

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Is she serious??? She's built her whole platform on over sharing her relationship with NB and the kids (sharing personal and humiliating information about them)

In fact at the start of survivor she couldn't stop sharing her video chats with Jordan (looks like that relationship is already dead though) and drooling all over sexy daddy soul mate beny. Sorry no one else likes you and sorry you aren't invited to survivor catch ups but given your behaviour can you blame them?
So i dont know anything about survivor nor who "blindsided" her etc, so my question is, why is there a snake above the guy to her right?
If he's a snake, why use this pic for this answer?
If he's not a snake, this gives off the wrong idea? Can someone clarify for me please 💗

Reactions: 3
As an owner of multiple million dollar businesses, you’d think she would be able to afford to buy poor Floss her own blundstones that actually fit!!
D0FCB0EF-D49E-4C9B-817F-169017CF2DE8.png

Reactions: 4
"I don't feel the need to constantly share my private relationships"

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Is she serious??? She's built her whole platform on over sharing her relationship with NB and the kids (sharing personal and humiliating information about them)

In fact at the start of survivor she couldn't stop sharing her video chats with Jordan (looks like that relationship is already dead though) and drooling all over sexy daddy soul mate beny. Sorry no one else likes you and sorry you aren't invited to survivor catch ups but given your behaviour can you blame them?
Funny how they don't want to share their relationships with her.
I wonder if she genuinely believes all the tit she spouts? Scum you need a reality check none of them like you and enough with using your kids as an excuse you have dumped them multiple times over last few weeks. Face it you are a tit person and most people can see it.

Reactions: 9
As an owner of multiple million dollar businesses, you’d think she would be able to afford to buy poor Floss her own blundstones that actually fit!! View attachment 1114658
She dresses her kids weird for someone who brags about being wealthy and successful. Mismatched and odd fitting. Usually not appropriate for the weather either.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As an owner of multiple million dollar businesses, you’d think she would be able to afford to buy poor Floss her own blundstones that actually fit!!
just waiting for a story telling us about betty’s giant freakish feet after this 😆

... because she doesn’t overshare guys...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So i dont know anything about survivor nor who "blindsided" her etc, so my question is, why is there a snake above the guy to her right?
If he's a snake, why use this pic for this answer?
If he's not a snake, this gives off the wrong idea? Can someone clarify for me please 💗
Because he was asked by another contestant during the game what she was like, he said she was a snake.😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s genuinely hilarious that Miss Bestselling author makes such obvious spelling and grammatical mistakes almost every single time she posts because she tries too hard to sound smart.
Here's another one from International Women’s Day. “Uniquely inspiration women” 🤦‍♀️

3B7761A1-2DE7-414A-B50E-3E5B518F56A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.