Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are so right! Watching her stories, I then looked at Melbourne fashion week and scummy doesn't seem to have been invited to anything!
Hi Sophie!! Tell us you read here without telling us you read here!
1646830299035.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG, guuuyyyzzzz! They couldn’t use her promo shots because she “died” her hair.

Fun fact: Chompers can’t spell.👩‍🏫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1112933
Lol this tit coming from the same head who is on a pride flight to sydney and "randomly" staying overnight. duck she talks so much tit she cant keep up with herself. She hasnt spent a weekend at home in god knows how long. head.
she didn't lie, she did kill her hair
But also i was gonna say this 😂 her hair quite literally died. Yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol this tit coming from the same head who is on a pride flight to sydney and "randomly" staying overnight. duck she talks so much tit she cant keep up with herself. She hasnt spent a weekend at home in god knows how long. head.

But also i was gonna say this 😂 her hair quite literally died. Yuck.
I have read from multiple sources she’s not on any good PR lists anymore. Remember she went to MECCA land back in the day? I don’t see any packages from them ever. You can tell she doesn’t get anything good because others will post them all at the same time and she would have been obliged to post them too if she had. She bangs on about long term partnerships but a phone charger company and online boutique hardly screams FROW so I doubt forever she’s invited anywhere anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh man KJ is everything Soph can only wish to be. But Soph is really good friends with alot of the contestants she just chooses to be
View attachment 1112933
Chooses not to go to Fashion Week. Chooses not to make public her friendships from Survivor. Hi Soph be more like KJ she is gorgeous and likeable. Has the invites and has the friends

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did she read here then do a question box and send her self responses?? Hahahha
Scummy is obviously feeling very seen and fragile at the moment! How embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahaha yes this business trainwreck is funny to watch. She really thought survivor would help her promote the crappy lipsticks, but had a quick look on social blade, she's actually DOWN a couple hundred followers over the last month 😂

For fun I looked up Khanh and Sam gash and they're both up 7k and 3k respectively 😂😂😂😂 god she must haaaatteeee that

Why is her follow line perfectly straight when Sam and Khanh's has movement? Any money she is paying money to maintain 266k "followers". Keeping it real...she has minimal interaction for someone with so may "followers"! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha yes love the fashion week answer. A simple sentence or two would have sufficed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s she getting done to that fried mop now? Just realised she goes to the same nail place as me, I hope I never see her there and the thought of sharing a nail file with her 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I was just thinking about the time she went on a huge insta story rant about how successful the brand cachia is now and that she doesn’t need to promote it anymore, but that is literally what over half her insta stories are always about, just flogging her pjs, my friend brought me a pair as a surprise and I literally can’t bring myself to ever wear them, I’d feel dirty 😂
I replay that story she did in my head EVERY TIME I see her schilling her pjs... what a load of crock

Reactions: 8
Why is her follow line perfectly straight when Sam and Khanh's has movement? Any money she is paying money to maintain 266k "followers". Keeping it real...she has minimal interaction for someone with so may "followers"! 🙄
She must have some type of rabid fan base who keep buying the pyjamas... and who appear when they need to go on the attack (i.e. Outspoken IG comments)... yet they barely engage on her posts or leave regular comments. I don't see how that's going to maintain her several MILLION DOLLAR companies over a long time.

Reactions: 3
Oh man KJ is everything Soph can only wish to be. But Soph is really good friends with alot of the contestants she just chooses to be

Chooses not to go to Fashion Week. Chooses not to make public her friendships from Survivor. Hi Soph be more like KJ she is gorgeous and likeable. Has the invites and has the friends
I was chatting to my sister about Chomps and KJ and she thought KJ was the younger one!! She looks so beautiful and fresh faced for a mum of several littles. I don’t really know what the other sisters look like but with all the fillers and badly done makeup Soph has really packed another 10 years onto her actual age, it’s just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"I don't feel the need to constantly share my private relationships"

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Is she serious??? She's built her whole platform on over sharing her relationship with NB and the kids (sharing personal and humiliating information about them)

In fact at the start of survivor she couldn't stop sharing her video chats with Jordan (looks like that relationship is already dead though) and drooling all over sexy daddy soul mate beny. Sorry no one else likes you and sorry you aren't invited to survivor catch ups but given your behaviour can you blame them?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s she getting done to that fried mop now? Just realised she goes to the same nail place as me, I hope I never see her there and the thought of sharing a nail file with her 🤢

HAHAHAAHA me also!, had the same though,who knows where those fingers have been

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.