Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not WK, but it looks like NB smashed the table, not the fried hair wilderbeast
Ahh you are right. Although it’s usually her that does it. She would have known about it to film it. Pathetic, the both of them.

😂😂 i used to use jerry a lot. I got it a lot from all my older boy cousins who lived in Melbournes northern suburbs (i was from geelong).
Yes I know the word and meaning. I’ve probably only used it once, if that. But it’s definitely not a word I hear a lot, maybe more in high school days (20+ years ago 🙈)

Edited to add- she is as immature as a high schooler so it doesn’t surprise me that she still uses it.

Reactions: 2
Bit of a laugh at this ad popping up when I’m reading here 🤣
12F8BFB8-CAD6-48A8-9ECE-B59C7AA4BFB4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s trolling us by posting about how people outgrow friends ...
hey Sophie 👋
Most women have friends for a reason, whereas Sophie just has them for a season
A sports season!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haha hi Sophie! Got your nails done after it was mentioned here? Predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this the bracelet that was stolen in the "burglary"?
That Blue has got to go.

Exactly that
She wasn’t getting attention so does that stupid scare prank.
she is super embarrassing
Her launching a dogshit brand, getting engaged, coming off Survivor as the brat she is and still they don't give a flying duck about her.

Jog on Chomps.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This influencer came up on my explore page and I couldn’t help but think she is EVERYTHING Sophie wishes she is…
-AFLW premiership womens player
- first female to kick 100 goals in a season
-married to an actually successful AFL player
-legitimate commercial model
-actual presenter of actual televised sports
-starred in TWO seasons of Survivor including all stars
-successfully launched own clothing label post Survivor that is still making bank
-partnership as a paid tourism ambassador for NT and WA
-collabs with high end brands- Lululemon, Toyota, Witchery and even Boda hahaha

Just thought it was so funny in contrast to Scummy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This influencer came up on my explore page and I couldn’t help but think she is EVERYTHING Sophie wishes she is…
-successfully launched own clothing label post Survivor that is still making bank

You are so right! Watching her stories, I then looked at Melbourne fashion week and scummy doesn't seem to have been invited to anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Blue has got to go.

Her launching a dogshit brand, getting engaged, coming off Survivor as the brat she is and still they don't give a flying duck about her.

Jog on Chomps.
He can’t stand her, so obvious in that video! He must be furious she uses his family name. She’s made a fool of his son too, always treated him like an idiot. She’s falling from grace now.

Reactions: 10
He can’t stand her, so obvious in that video! He must be furious she uses his family name. She’s made a fool of his son too, always treated him like an idiot. She’s falling from grace now.
He seems to love Soph's kids a lot. I think he includes her in these dinners only for the kids' sake while they are so young - not because he enjoys her company. I think he has just about had enough.

Reactions: 14
I was just thinking about the time she went on a huge insta story rant about how successful the brand cachia is now and that she doesn’t need to promote it anymore, but that is literally what over half her insta stories are always about, just flogging her pjs, my friend brought me a pair as a surprise and I literally can’t bring myself to ever wear them, I’d feel dirty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Buuuuuuttttt Abbey isn't a CEO of several companies or a lesbian.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another invite lost in the mail??? KJ looking stunning hanging out with Khahn at the Queer Exhibition in Melbourne. Wonder what the worlds first lesbian CEO thinks about not getting invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.