Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t fathom how she doesn’t see the look of contempt on her ex FILs face. Is she that socially unaware that even when something is staring her right in the face she just can’t read the (clearly obvious) clues?
It blows my mind!

Reactions: 13
No one looked happy or found that frightening amusing. They all looked fudged off. That was so hard to watch

Reactions: 9
No one looked happy or found that frightening amusing. They all looked fudged off. That was so hard to watch
The look the FIL gives Jarryd really says it all. Stop harassing the family scummy. Leave them alone.

Reactions: 8
Was Jarryd the one to the very right of the screen? Because not even he looked impressed. Almost embarrassed and apologetic to his dad

Reactions: 10
The ex FIL is as homophobic as they come.
*thor face* is he though?
because if Sophie is the one who said it, then we all know how truthful she is.

Maybe but you could see he's never really warmed to her. And she's probably on the spectrum and can't actually read people's non verbal signs. Combined with being so selfish that she doesn't care.
Let’s not equate people on the autism spectrum with people who are self obsessed narcholes. She literally just doesn’t care about anyone but herself.

I also think she puts them on her stories to prove to people that they still spend time together. “See guys we are a big happy family hanging out like always!” 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The look he gave Jaryd was "what the duck. this is your fault for bringing her here."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely not WK, but it looks like NB smashed the table, not the fried hair wilderbeast

Reactions: 5
Definitely not WK, but it looks like NB smashed the table, not the fried hair wilderbeast
She did it and has been doing it for 10 years to him!! 💤💤
Otherwise why would she be filming the reaction?

The look of contempt on Jordans face is priceless along with the fact he can't even look at her.

Reactions: 7

The look of contempt on Jordans face is priceless along with the fact he can't even look at her.
Jayrd didn’t impressed either. FIL had a look of contempt didn’t he? What did she think was funny about it? FIL probably ignoring her at Dinner talking to other guest and she just had to get his attention??

Reactions: 3
*thor face* is he though?
because if Sophie is the one who said it, then we all know how truthful she is.

Let’s not equate people on the autism spectrum with people who are self obsessed narcholes. She literally just doesn’t care about anyone but herself.

I also think she puts them on her stories to prove to people that they still spend time together. “See guys we are a big happy family hanging out like always!” 😒
Very true! Sorry. And yes agree with narchole.

And yes I have compassion for people on the spectrum. But I don't feel that compassion towards her

Reactions: 2

Maybe she did, looked like NB's hand though...those twits always used to set him up and film his reactions, Flossy is more mature than her parents.

Reactions: 5
I’m a Moran and can confirm we definitely do not use this term. I’m not from the bogan side obviously. I use “stat” a lot.
😂😂 i used to use jerry a lot. I got it a lot from all my older boy cousins who lived in Melbournes northern suburbs (i was from geelong).

Reactions: 1
Jayrd didn’t impressed either. FIL had a look of contempt didn’t he? What did she think was funny about it? FIL probably ignoring her at Dinner talking to other guest and she just had to get his attention??
Exactly that
She wasn’t getting attention so does that stupid scare prank.
she is super embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.