Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dedication post to Bobby is so sad. That poor kid
And simultaneously having a dig at Floss? Reading between the lines: Floss reacts in a bratty way (because that's all she sees her mother doing, no hate) and Bobby steps in as the parent, so gentle, kind, loving etc.
Lifts this kid up so much, you'd think she'd do the same for Floss, given she's the one who turned her lesbian and all...

Reactions: 14
VAFFANCULO SOPHIA THERE'S NO CREAM IN CARBONARA
How could you possibly be a nonna when you don't even have Italian heritage :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Omg all the cream making me feel sick!

It’s eggs and cheese in carbonara you dolt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's get praised and flex about being a parent doingfailing at doing the absolute minimum. Yay!
How hard is it to keep a few cheesimite scrolls in the freezer for lunch boxes Scummy? Maybe if you spent less time partying and more time parenting you wouldn’t be such a failure of a mother and your son wouldn’t have to carry the weight of parenting you and propping up your ego. What a piece of tit

Reactions: 14
Forgot their lunch orders. So mother of the year and amazing goddess doesn't even make the poor kids lunches. She's such a distant parent.
---
Nonna..... piss off mate. Look at that dried out pasta ....

Reactions: 13
Why didn’t she pack “carbonara” for their lunches… (spoiler: the cream sauce split so it was just dried pasta and bacon)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think it's even cream - it looks like she's made a bechamel sauce. Which is still bleeping WRONG

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just realised that I am wearing ‘iszuzu blue’ at work today and tbh I am just mortified for myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So i just made my kids bonnet. It took all of 5 mins to hot glue gun it all together. I glued my kid stuck them on. Happy days had by all. What was it that she said? Shes so maternal and loves doing things for her babies?

Reactions: 15
Instead of yawning into her phone in bed explaining just how busy her pathetic day was she could be preparing her 4 separate dinners and packing kids lunches for tomorrow. So when you drag your arse back home after footy training it’s like…. all done **yawn** 🤷‍♀️

The chunky white whipped sauce with a side of Teflon from last night is probably a bit toxic 🤔

Reactions: 11
SURELY she's done this to duck with us... SURELY!!
"when a toxic person cannot control you anymore they will try to control how everyone around them views you '
Ummmmmm OKKKKK miss no-further-comments.
Shes gotta be bleeping kidding.... That video is literally describing herself

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.