Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slop has done a full 1080 and reverted to her contrived and fake ‘BE YOU’ era. The stories of domesticated brilliance and grim eats home cooking are clearly the order of the day. We’re also dedicated to hamming up the relatability angle with the OMG I’M SUCH A CLUTZ, I KICKED THE SHOWER HAHAHAHA and I AM SO TIRED FROM DOING THE BARE MINIMUM, YAWNNNNNN. All the ingredients of a last-ditch misguided attempt at salvaging any social media cred left. A sorry state of affairs for anyone with an iota of pride, but a proud pivot for our incredibly self-aware and not at all one-note influenza. Also…
What in the Lord Farquaad is this 😂
---
Omg it’s Lord Farquaad 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha oh snap! I should’ve kept reading before commenting, of course you funny lot are all over it 💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Those stories about the Easter bonnet were so hard to watch. Just tell us you resent motherhood mate.
They really were weren't they? I am also a single parent, with kids same ages as B&F, and similar shared custody.

I love doing those kind of things with them. Yes sometimes it shits me and I'm exhausted but I enjoy it and how happy it makes them.

Also my kids would help me. I wouldn't allow them to leave it all to me. It would be a (mostly lol) fun activity for us all.

She just complains about bleeping everything.

I wish I could drop/pickup my kids from school every day. But I have to work, I love the days I work from home and do it. Why she wants an aupair to do it every day is beyond me. Yes some days she's away, like I am so I need help. But overall I wish I could spend more time parenting my kids and less time working. And I wish I didn't have to share my kids half the time.

The way she complains about parenting and how hard her life is so offensive to all parents, but certainly to other single parents who have to do the slog on their own all the time. I don't have a pa/flattie doing half the parenting for me 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
While she is a tit parent and resents her children, these "raw and honest" rants are for engagement and for her bogan followers to blow smoke up her arse.

Her whole life (from a child) has been about saying things for the shock value and attention.

IGANONY has some interesting stats on engagement but I'm not sure how accurate they are.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The comments on that reel ‘so relatable’ what? Coz she can sneeze and wear pyjamas lol. I find her the least relatable mother.
---
They really were weren't they? I am also a single parent, with kids same ages as B&F, and similar shared custody.

I love doing those kind of things with them. Yes sometimes it shits me and I'm exhausted but I enjoy it and how happy it makes them.

Also my kids would help me. I wouldn't allow them to leave it all to me. It would be a (mostly lol) fun activity for us all.

She just complains about bleeping everything.

I wish I could drop/pickup my kids from school every day. But I have to work, I love the days I work from home and do it. Why she wants an aupair to do it every day is beyond me. Yes some days she's away, like I am so I need help. But overall I wish I could spend more time parenting my kids and less time working. And I wish I didn't have to share my kids half the time.

The way she complains about parenting and how hard her life is so offensive to all parents, but certainly to other single parents who have to do the slog on their own all the time. I don't have a pa/flattie doing half the parenting for me 🙄
Exactly! It’s tiring being a working parent and going home and doing these things but we do it because it brings our kids joy and that’s what being a parent is all about right?! Go you, take my hat off to you and all the single mummas out there who don’t have the help she has! She is not as relatable as she thinks she is. It drives me insane.

Reactions: 5
Sneezing, yawning, filming in a messy house/bathroom. Making crappy looking food.
Complaining about her kids.
Lift your game hun, if you want more people to buy those pyjamas you’re doing it wrong.
She’ll only sell to bogans who live the same way she does.
If you want to widen your audience, clean up your sloppy social media to appeal to more than the slobs who wear their pjs to the supermarket.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sneezing, yawning, filming in a messy house/bathroom. Making crappy looking food.
Lift your game hun, if you want more people to buy those pyjamas you’re doing it wrong.
If you want to widen your audience, clean up your sloppy social media to appeal to more than the slobs who wear their pjs to the supermarket.
This is what I’ve been thinking. Her shock factor, her relatability, her approach towards her situation “I love my kids, I will do anything for them” yet complains and shits on them when she’s inconvenienced doesn’t make sense. It misses the mark entirely on what she’s trying to portray. That video was embarrassing. If I were Leah Betts I’d be in damage control. It looks unprofessional, messy and half arsed, I certainly am not influenced to purchase her pyjamas if I even liked her. If she made at least half an attempt to advertise her only ‘successful’ business, at how other influencers are doing it, like Nadia Bartel and henne, she could learn something.

Isuzu is going to be a massive flop. I can see it happening. Her demographic cannot afford $30 lipsticks, especially in this current climate. If she slashed the price to $10, sold it at Priceline, maybe she would profit from it, but the whole business model is just wrong. She’s unhygienic. She’s unprofessional. The first launch flopped. She’s trying to ‘pivot’ I don’t know how the public would want to invest in makeup from someone who can’t even scrub up on a public platform and look half decent. Isuzu is going to bankrupt her and I will be sitting here waiting for it 🍿

Chompers do better. Focus on your kids. You’re not relevant anymore. You’re digging your own grave and you’re halfway there with the morgue you built. People don’t care anymore. You’ve missed the mark entirely and your true narc colours have shined through. It’s sad now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The spiral down hill is growing momentum. Wonder if her family ever step in when it's obvious she's struggling.

But then again she knows everything and would just push it all back on them.

Reactions: 4
I am probably feeling ultra sensitive because I’m having such a full on a bad week at work this week, but the fact that she says she’s so busy absolutely does my bleeping head in and makes me so irrationally angry!

Reactions: 18
Did she say she’s moved office too? Looks like the “Shaw media” studio profile link has disappeared and never been mentioned again. Another day, another failure! “Purchase some lipsticks from the vaping room at the morgue bogans!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s interesting, I have friends that follow both her and Emmylouloves and it seems to be the “realness”, someone else whinging about their kids, life, etc, living vicariously through Instagram that seems to be the appeal. And they just skim read, comment about it being real and love it, etc but don’t have the time or bandwith to actually pay attention and see the shittiness that is going on.

Reactions: 8
Why did she film and post herself sneezing. That was so bloody weird. And she always films the new bajamas looking like she hasn’t showered in a week.

I didn’t see the Easter rant but when she talks all I can focus on are her very out of proportion teeth.

Reactions: 5
It’s interesting, I have friends that follow both her and Emmylouloves and it seems to be the “realness”, someone else whinging about their kids, life, etc, living vicariously through Instagram that seems to be the appeal. And they just skim read, comment about it being real and love it, etc but don’t have the time or bandwith to actually pay attention and see the shittiness that is going on.
Your friends have set the bar very low!!

You should "unfriend" them immediately. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“To be an author of two books is a dream come true”…. Um you aren’t an author of this new book; you’ve collated people’s stories and put them into a book. idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She sounds like a Grade 2 kid reading their book report to the class….
Is the premise of this book just reading about crappy relationships to make yourself feel better? I don’t get it..

Reactions: 12
“To be an author of two books is a dream come true”…. Um you aren’t an author of this new book; you’ve collated people’s stories and put them into a book. idiot
It's definitely giving Brooklyn Beckham "I'm a chef" vibes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Slop has done a full 1080 and reverted to her contrived and fake ‘BE YOU’ era. The stories of domesticated brilliance and grim eats home cooking are clearly the order of the day. We’re also dedicated to hamming up the relatability angle with the OMG I’M SUCH A CLUTZ, I KICKED THE SHOWER HAHAHAHA and I AM SO TIRED FROM DOING THE BARE MINIMUM, YAWNNNNNN. All the ingredients of a last-ditch misguided attempt at salvaging any social media cred left. A sorry state of affairs for anyone with an iota of pride, but a proud pivot for our incredibly self-aware and not at all one-note influenza. Also…
Lord farquad 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I am probably feeling ultra sensitive because I’m having such a full on a bad week at work this week, but the fact that she says she’s so busy absolutely does my bleeping head in and makes me so irrationally angry!
I’m hearing you gurlfren 👍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.