Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez she is struggling with her self worth tonight…
-Looks like absolute dog tit
-Feels the need to share what a super “busy” day she’s had in her super important “businesses”
-Absolutely hates parenting…almost as much as her children clearly dislike her
-Thinks being a Scummy chav dropping the F bomb non stop is a personality type…
-Her son has chosen the McDonald’s logo as part of his Easter bonnet…interesting core values at heart with these poor Cachia kids

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Jeez she is struggling with her self worth tonight…
-Looks like absolute dog tit
-Feels the need to share what a super “busy” day she’s had in her super important “businesses”
-Absolutely hates parenting…almost as much as her children clearly dislike her
-Thinks being a Scummy chav dropping the F bomb non stop is a personality type…
-Her son has chosen the McDonald’s logo as part of his Easter bonnet…interesting core values at heart with these poor Cachia kids
That McDonald's logo shocked me!!! I thought WTF?? Such a weird thing to put on your hat, but he must live and breathe that tit just like basketball! It's foul.

Reactions: 11
Wow, the pure rage and resentment coming through on that video about the Easter hats. Yes sometimes it sucks having to do all these things the kids need to do for school events but you do get notice well in advance for most. And the kids are old enough to do it themselves. If they don’t want to do it with you, they get a plain hat. And such a fuss about it being “Tuesday”! So what, it’s the second day of the week, what happens on a Tuesday? Nothing!
Ruining her special vegan makeup brush with the glue - just use a cotton bud you nitwit :ROFLMAO:
It was not a typical kids, parenting is hard rant, that clearly showed how much she dislikes doing the day in day out tasks of parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I usually refuse to listen to her - usually have my phone on no volume for Insta- but after reading about her Easter bonnet tragedy I had to listen. And what a witch. They are kids. Your kids. Get over yourself.

Reactions: 14
That McDonald's logo shocked me!!! I thought WTF?? Such a weird thing to put on your hat, but he must live and breathe that tit just like basketball! It's foul.
I think the McDonalds thing is for his name - she calls him Bobby Mac (not sure if that’s his official second name or just a nickname. Still, she could gently guide him to have more Easter themed stuff on there. She sounded so bitter about doing them, she could have set aside a time to do them together but no, she is doing them herself making out she is a martyr and using the F word over and over sounding so aggressive.

Reactions: 6
I think the McDonalds thing is for his name - she calls him Bobby Mac (not sure if that’s his official second name or just a nickname. Still, she could gently guide him to have more Easter themed stuff on there. She sounded so bitter about doing them, she could have set aside a time to do them together but no, she is doing them herself making out she is a martyr and using the F word over and over sounding so aggressive.
That is his name. He was named after Js cousin Mac.

As for all the business stuff "going on behind the scenes", I think that's code for "I've done duck all again today".

If the was work going on at Shaw Media HQ or Isuzu HQ we'd be seeing it, so nothing to see here!!

Reactions: 6
Her cooking is always so aggressive and tactile and full on, it leaves me feeling assaulted.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
duck meeee if my mum ever got online and showed that much resentment for me when I was 9 or 6 years old I’d probably want to jump off a cliff .. what a miserable bleeping bleep. As if she has ANYTHING better to be doing and as if every other parent on earth doesn’t do the same thing for their kids. Ruining your new brush?? YOU OWN THE COMPANY YOU bleep!!! Get a new one tomorrow and shut the duck up! Also my nonna wouldn’t even make that slop on her death bed .. what an insult to nonna’s everywhere

Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20230404-215646_Instagram.jpg

For blocked peeps
Always has to make it about herself in some way even when dedicating to her son 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She’s so useless. Who cares if her kids don’t want to help. She’s the adult. The most hands off adult I’ve seen. Sooo lazy. What else would she be doing on a Tuesday? Watching some crappy reality tv show???
Also her hair is soooo brutal haha. It’s an inch away from being a pixie cut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm so triggered by how she was whisking that cream in the fry pan for her "carbonara". That's going to destroy the pan.

She's a rubbish person complaining so much about the bonnet. I was on a quest for green hairspray today, happily went to 4 shops as I knew it would make the kids happy! Weird woman.

Reactions: 20
I only just watched the stories with sound on cause I cant stand the way she talks and duck me, if a parent spoke about their kids projects like that, then of course they wouldn't want to partake in it cause their own mum doesn't see the worth in doing the craft.
Smoph just doesn't want to do any form of parenting and would rather call her children ungrateful shits. This stuff last forever on the internet. What if a news article picks up on it and then the kids see it when their older.

Reactions: 11
Ummm… weird flex but ok
Children’s sense of well-being and their place in the world is so heavily influenced by their parents. He held YOUR hand through it all, head?
Sounds like he has an anxious attachment with a mother who he felt he needs to protect. Bravo, excellent parenting 🙄
Ignorant twit.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.