Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have at it Chompettes.. we’ve pancake flapped our way into thread 28. Congrats to @svpotatochips for the winning thread title with 37 likes:

17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein 👏🏼👏🏼

I feel like this might be your first winning Sophia title, well done, now its time to be first at human female CEO’ing, parenting and lesbianing. Feel a bit unqualified having to live up to Smoph? Don’t fret, just whack up a Canva ad for a poor unsuspecting soul to live in your mausoleum and take care of all the things you have all the time in the world to do but hate, you know, like raising your children.

Anyone wanna jump in with a recrap?

Click Sophia’s pink bits for the Wiki up top.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Have at it Chompettes.. we’ve pancake flapped our way into thread 28. Congrats to @svpotatochips for the winning thread title with 37 likes:

17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein 👏🏼👏🏼

I feel like this might be your first winning Sophia title, well done, now its time to be first at human female CEO’ing, parenting and lesbianing. Feel a bit unqualified having to live up to Smoph? Don’t fret, just whack up a Canva ad for a poor unsuspecting soul to live in your mausoleum and take care of all the things you have all the time in the world to do but hate, you know, like raising your children.

Anyone wanna jump in with a recrap?

Click Sophia’s pink bits for the Wiki up top.
Thanks for setting up this new thread!

Honestly, what is there to recap? The previous thread started Feb 24th and went through the entirety of March. She's so boring, aside from her PJ content and shaming her children (mainly Floss), she really has nothing to report about.
I'm torn between wanting her to be more interesting/snark-worthy and just giving up on her...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Took us a while to get here.
I stopped reading at page 5 in this thread, checked back yesterday and we were still on the same thread - Sophia has almost faded into oblivion (where she belongs).
Must be due to get knocked up with yet another kid she won't parent, but it's the only way she's going to be able to stay relevant.

Reactions: 12
Woo! Shame we’ve only got her pjs and her face to inspire thread titles these days but here we are.

Reactions: 3
So who has the latest inside goss on the JJ and Jaryd story?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahahahaha at chompers for having a kid free weekend letting everyone know she’s spending an amazing day with BWAB 3.0 on MG’s birthday

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
What’s to crap? Moving slower than a hetro relationship, the last thread really goes to show that the pyjama queen from Tullamarine has hit the depths of despair. Even Mary Poppins won’t work with her kids.

Trolled epically by her ex with the fake hard launch and being the butt of Outspoken’s April fools joke, we wonder what’s left for the first and best at everything. I love how they said she’d be Tuesday’s guest. See you next Tuesday!

The flopcast limped home without as much as a mention in the end so any alignment with Pride week was ironic. Not too proud to accept a freebie but too proud to stick around for the events.

The red dress was actually decent but the hygiene in the makeup warehouse is still pretty bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I love how “Esserdon’s” number one fan / daughter of the coach / natural born sports star is sitting in the nosebleeds at the footy 😂 couldn’t score a locker room pass Soph, or journo access?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm shocked noone is posting about her Sophie's niece is the BEST in her under ll netball team. SO much better than all the other kids. The next generation of diamonds coming through.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
At work on Thursday a co worker was complaining that someone had filled the kitchen with those sistema containers with the blue clip lids. Her (self admitted) petty complaint was how triggering royal blue was to her, me too girl, me too 💙

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love how “Esserdon’s” number one fan / daughter of the coach / natural born sports star is sitting in the nosebleeds at the footy 😂 couldn’t score a locker room pass Soph, or journo access?
surely with dad being a life member he can hook her up with something....all past players get perks like this. I'm holding out for ANZAC Day ....tagging along with dad to the game for the Gram 😉

Reactions: 2
Of course Scum had to post the screenshot text from mumma Gayle.
anyone would think a member of the Diamonds netball australia team went to watch and inspire Stevie. Oh hang on..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.