Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the McDonalds thing is for his name - she calls him Bobby Mac (not sure if that’s his official second name or just a nickname. Still, she could gently guide him to have more Easter themed stuff on there. She sounded so bitter about doing them, she could have set aside a time to do them together but no, she is doing them herself making out she is a martyr and using the F word over and over sounding so aggressive.
Aahh, I didn't know she called him that. Well that makes more sense now!!!!!

Reactions: 1
How many times does she need to show her arse and why does she have to smack it?
If you’re going to film content in your bathroom, can’t you just tidy up a bit

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So Bobby’s purpose in life is to support his mother? He is a child FFS and should not have to assume the role of caregiver. I feel sad for the kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How many times does she need to show her arse and why does she have to smack it?
I had several words that I was going to use to describe her.
But I’m going to take the high road and simply say this one is extremely light on brain cells.
Holistic healing is not going to help but a lobotomy might.

• Haha
What on gods green earth has she done to her hair. The self sabotage is cringeworthy to see

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only just watched the stories with sound on cause I cant stand the way she talks and duck me, if a parent spoke about their kids projects like that, then of course they wouldn't want to partake in it cause their own mum doesn't see the worth in doing the craft.
Smoph just doesn't want to do any form of parenting and would rather call her children ungrateful shits. This stuff last forever on the internet. What if a news article picks up on it and then the kids see it when their older.
Surely she doesn’t speak like that in real life, it’s such a speaking down to you sort of tone, I can’t stand her voice, it literally sounds so condescending!! I cringe in any stories where she speaks!

Reactions: 13
Slop has done a full 1080 and reverted to her contrived and fake ‘BE YOU’ era. The stories of domesticated brilliance and grim eats home cooking are clearly the order of the day. We’re also dedicated to hamming up the relatability angle with the OMG I’M SUCH A CLUTZ, I KICKED THE SHOWER HAHAHAHA and I AM SO TIRED FROM DOING THE BARE MINIMUM, YAWNNNNNN. All the ingredients of a last-ditch misguided attempt at salvaging any social media cred left. A sorry state of affairs for anyone with an iota of pride, but a proud pivot for our incredibly self-aware and not at all one-note influenza. Also…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Slop has done a full 1080 and reverted to her contrived and fake ‘BE YOU’ era. The stories of domesticated brilliance and grim eats home cooking are clearly the order of the day. We’re also dedicated to hamming up the relatability angle with the OMG I’M SUCH A CLUTZ, I KICKED THE SHOWER HAHAHAHA and I AM SO TIRED FROM DOING THE BARE MINIMUM, YAWNNNNNN. All the ingredients of a last-ditch misguided attempt at salvaging any social media cred left. A sorry state of affairs for anyone with an iota of pride, but a proud pivot for our incredibly self-aware and not at all one-note influenza. Also…
This hairstyle and the yellow…? 🤔
Toss up between which is the uglier.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those stories about the Easter bonnet were so hard to watch. Just tell us you resent motherhood mate. This is what you signed up for darl. The way she was speaking about the children, I hope to god she doesn’t project any of this onto them directly, foul. Here she is today frothing the stories bought in so much engagement. Gross. Almost as gross as her yawning on camera all the time. Just has to let us know she is so over worked being a boss witch CEO!!

It's a true testament to both scummy and the calibre of her followers that her disgusting rant yesterday is the best engagement she's ever had...

What on earth is with her hair.
what happened to Boda?
She honestly needs some extensions, her face deflated and a pair of mum jeans and casual top
My god
I don’t think she was overly pretty when she had Bobby but previous soph was much better looking than now.
I cannot believe we are the same age

Her house must be the absolute pits if she has to film in the least messiest place.. in the bathroom and it’s filthy with tit everywhere. Izuzu warehouse must have moved from the office to the lounge room.
She has one kid making comments about dressing appropriately and the other who is embarrassed by how cringe she is and goes to eat dinner in his room. Now is the time to believe your kids are the first and best and read the bleeping room Sophia.

Reactions: 10
She always fake yawns or pretends to hurt herself when she's about to flog something, she must think it makes her look genuine, however it just makes her look like a grubby slob

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.